Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,250 members, 7,970,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) (42436 Views)

Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) / Ali Nuhu And Wife Maimuna Garba, Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Ubi Franklin, Gbenro Ajibade And AY At Zahra And Ahmed's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Shome36(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2016
1miccza:

Bros na lie
who's lieing yhu abi i?
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by WavyJohn: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2016
This life seff.
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by 1miccza: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2016
Shome36:
who's lieing yhu abi i?

You of course na two of una type the lie beFore?
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by mustymatic(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2016
Tolexander:
Na Hausa language pronouciation be that, just like "za oza room".
Always sounding different!
And yours is "di oda room" abi
And you think you are correct grin
Lol
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by mustymatic(m): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2016
eezeribe:
It was even written in their language...

Other Tribes move forward...

One particular tribe moves backward
Using your language is now moving backwards?
The white man slavery has affected you and your people
It's a Hausa news platform ... tribal bigotry
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by aalangel(f): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2016
chocolateme:
I don't know whats wrong with me.. the more i force myself to like this guy and his movies, the more i fail..
Don't misunderstand me.. its not hatred or anything.. just odd. Just like Segun Arinze..cute pictures though

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

There's nothing wrong with you. I'm not even forcing myself to like him. I'm not even trying. Opened the thread to see Ahmed Musa, not him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by msjijitar(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=Salym post=50798742]
London- Landan
England- Ingila
Germany- Jamus
America- Amurka
France- Faransa etc.
Our language is so rich that we hardly use the original names without modifying them to suit our
our language. I bet you dont have names for the above, do you?[/The only shit you can see, for your information All western, Asian and American countries recognises hausa as a language in Africa, even Facebook prepare it ahead of your so called langs]
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by aragon4realz(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
WavyJohn:
Ever heard about B*e*t*9*j*a.. Ever heard about V*I*R*T*U*A*L. You are looking at the 1st guy to break their code. V*I*R*T*U*A*L has a CHEAT and I have DISCOVERED it. Without wasting time cuz there's none to waste. Only MONEY to be made. I used to wonder why Chelsea is the only team to always play against 13odd. Well, after spending 2 full days (8:00am to 8:00pm) in a bet shop, i finally discovered this.. When to play the 13odd against Chelsea and when to play draw. Its unbelievable, but just imagine this.. Staking 13odd on V*I*R*T*U*A*L wit 1k. Also, when ever, its set to draw another team plays draw. Meaning you stake 2draws on one slip.. Fantastic, i gave this cheat to all my friends at Federal University Wukari. And till date..... We've never been broke.. Whatsapp Me on 07014827788 for this cheat.. Costs Airtel #100, after all not up to d amount you stake and lose hourly. Remember we all at Wukari play this game.. So While You Doubt... You Lose.
you're not broke but you're begging for common 100 naira recharge card....I guess common 100 naira is not that common anyways lol
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Shome36:
I'm not Ali Nuhu's fan or something but im 100 n 20% sure he's more educated than the entire members of your family combined
you have been noticed, next hediot please
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by chocolateme(f): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Paseus:
bros u think ur d only one?
are you gay? Sorry no disrespect but are you?
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by chocolateme(f): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
WriteBoy:

What you have is a "Hate/Love" complex. I know the only way you can deal with this and find closure is to accept your feeling--the erotic ones-- for Nuhu!
there is nothing to accept for closure because there is no love or hate, just INDIFFERENCE.
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by chocolateme(f): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
metallisc:

chocosynthesis! babe, rapu the thing like that o! onweró! wink grin
nothing mega my brother.. long time..
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
chocolateme:
there is nothing to accept for closure because there is no love or hate, just INDIFFERENCE.

Baby, just admit he makes your equatorial regions become tropical rainforests! I know you are a good church girl and you may have feelings of guilt about this, but trust me, that's normal!
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by chocolateme(f): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
WriteBoy:

Baby, just admit he makes your equatorial regions become tropical rainforests! I know you are a good church girl and you may have feelings of guilt about this, but trust me, that's normal!
hmmm

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by adebrightayo(f): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
For your architectural design, bill of quantity, structural design and site supervision pls contact us on 07061924391, thanks for your patronage.
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Paseus(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
chocolateme:
are you gay? Sorry no disrespect but are you?
sorry for the bad language bt bring ur pussy first 4 confirmation
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by chocolateme(f): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Paseus:
sorry for the bad language bt bring ur pussy first 4 confirmation
good boy.. thanks for answering my question oblivious that u just did. Though you think you just replied smartly.. goodnight boy.
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Paseus(m): 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
chocolateme:
good boy.. thanks for answering my question oblivious that u just did. Though you think you just replied smartly.. goodnight boy.
oh yes...i just love ur type,just say u want me to take u by the pussy dats all cos am kinda nice like that
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by chocolateme(f): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Paseus:
oh yes...i just love ur type,just say u want me to take u by the pussy dats all cos am kinda nice like that
sweetdreams puccyboy grin grin kiss
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Paseus(m): 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
chocolateme:
sweetdreams puccyboy grin grin kiss
or perhaps u prefer that green vegetable thing tho
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Salym(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2016
Davash222:

Now I am more confused. Somebody throw more light on this pls.
I was referring to the spelling of Leicester by the poster. We call London Landan in Hausa. There is nothing wrong with that.
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by mohioma: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
He went to visit rahama
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Elfaris(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
Salym:

London- Landan
England- Ingila
Germany- Jamus
America- Amurka
France- Faransa etc.
Our language is so rich that we hardly use the original names without modifying them to suit our
our language. I bet you dont have names for the above, do you?
Totally agree with you bro.
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Itzhak(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Salym:

London- Landan
England- Ingila
Germany- Jamus
America- Amurka
France- Faransa etc.
our language. I bet you dont have names for the above, do you?
Gaya musu...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) / Yemi Alade Rocks Alex Ekubo: Photos / Mompha: Ismaila Mustapha Arraigned By EFCC In Lagos, Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.