Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Buhari Speaks On Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks On Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl (11452 Views)

Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) / Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government / Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks On Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl by paulo220(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2016
interesting episode..... one day all this drama will end and the real episode will unfold... and I equally suspect USA govt has hand in all this drama. I've confident that immediately Trump winner presidential election on Tuesday truth will come out.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl by Coldfeet(f): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2016
Someone should tell me how this girl escaped with a child and no one noticed them? How is it possible to keep a baby quiet while she ran or walked through the forest?

I'm also guessing she doesn't remember where she and the rest girls were being kept? Or the route she took out?

Well since if you ask questions they will tag you wailer and child of hate let me just sit aside and watch the movie in silence undecided one day the cast or crew members will get tired and spill the beans.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl by EazyMoh(m): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2016
Generalyemi:

afonja...d educated slaves
At least cowardice didn't make me use an "afonja-like moniker" -YEMI and shamelessly try to insult the original owners of the name. Child of hate!
Re: Buhari Speaks On Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl by seenter84: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2016
all I c is coke advert
Re: Buhari Speaks On Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl by IRobot7(m): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
All LIES! Nigerians please be careful. ALL THESE ARE PART OF APC 2019 CAMPAIGN STRATEGY. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE CHIBOK GIRLS. THEY USED THIS STRATEGY TO DECEIVE NIGERIANS IN 2015, AND THEY ARE TRYING TO USE RESCUING THE CHIBOK GIRLS AS A CRITERIA TO EARN MASSIVE VOTES IN 2019. HE WHO HAS EARS, LET HIM HEAR.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl by tonio2wo: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
They keep using the word "rescue" as if the army stormed where she was held and took her. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Speaks On Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl by tonio2wo: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
paulo220:
interesting episode..... one day all this drama will end and the real episode will unfold... and I equally suspect USA govt has hand in all this drama. I've confident that immediately Trump winner presidential election on Tuesday truth will come out.
I believe so too! America has a hand in it. And jona knew but was probably afraid to talk. Thus his statement "America will know" when he was asked about their whereabouts.
God pls give trump victory!
Re: Buhari Speaks On Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl by lailo: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
DLondonboiy:
it seems we had a lot of pregnant SS3 girls in their HOSTEL that night....

They were not day student, they were kidnapped from their hostels right?
Some of them were day while some were borders.The way we run our sch system in d south here is difft from d North.People should stop comparing d two.A secondary sch student in d North may continue attending sch with pregnancy,that condition is sometimex allowed bcs of their sentiments to early marriage and religion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event / European Union Backs Okonjo-iweala For WTO DG / Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.