Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

How Do I Deal With This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With This? (862 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? / How Do I Deal With Jealousy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With This? by Ishmaeli: 12:58am On Oct 30, 2009
I am a christian, and believe sex belongs to marriage. I have a beautiful girlfriend that I love. We're both 16. She's much more liberal than me, and about a week ago she wanted us to sleep together. She even got on the pill for me. Now, I told her I didn't want to take her virginity, which made her really upset, and we had a big argument. We ended up doing just oral with each other. She told me that since I didn't want to sleep with her, she'd do it with someone else just to get it over with. This got me very upset, but I thought it was just something she was saying.

Right after we were at a party for her family in another town, where she got really drunk (I don't drink at all) Her cousin offered to give us a ride home. In the car, she kept telling him about how I didn't want to have sex with her because of my beliefs, and that she'd just have to get it over with. He asked her if she wanted to do it with him, and she said why not. Now the guy is much older than us, and married, so I thought he was joking. He stopped the car in a desolate parking lot and told me that he'd sleep with her to help us get started, and that it had to be a secret. My girlfriend told me it would be just sex to get it over with, and that we'd still be together. At the time I was too shocked and hurt to even come with many protests. So basically he lowered the front seat for her, and undressed her lower regions. He then took out his penis, and tried to get inside her. He kept pushing for like 5 minutes. It really hurt her, and she was crying. Finally her hymen broke and he was inside her. She was just lying there while her cousin slowly moved around in her vagina. He kept soothing her and doing slow strokes. I felt like my hear was gonna burst. I never thought it would come to this. After some thrusts in her he came and pulled out. She was bleeding all over the front seat, and he put a shirt under her bottom. He thanked her for the sex, and said it had been really good and that she was very tight etc. It had only hurt for her, but he wanted to do it again and told her it would feel better. After waiting a few minutes, he got on top of her again. He moved back and fourth in her for like half an hour this time, and all I could hear was her moaning and his grunts of pleasure. The whole inside of the car smelled like sex, and rocked back and fourth as I sat there stunned. She was resting her legs on his shoulders, and even making out with him from time to time, He finished with thrusting in her really hard as he came. Afterwards when she got out to pee, he kept bragging of how tight she had been and how I had missed out. He told me he had opened her up for me, and apologized for "making her cunny a little fishy" When she came back she protested that most of it had come out as she peed. He then drove me to my house, and I guess let off my girlfriend soon after. She told me nothing more happened, but that she was really sore and that her vagina had gotten badly bruised.

All I can think of is what happened that night. I'm so jealous I'm about to die, and really wish I was the one to get her virginity. She keeps telling me it was just sex since
I didn't want to do it with her, and that she loves me. She still want us to sleep together, but all I can think of is him on top of her. That guy must be making fun of me now. I mean he really enjoyed it, and got to pop her cherry while I was watching. He got to shoot his semen inside her since she was on the pill. It couldn't have been more humiliating. I can never get what he had, although I love my girlfriend. How could he do this to me and his own wife? I just wish it never had happened. My complexes are so big right now. What should I do?? How do I get over this? I feel like such an idiot for not using my chances. sad I don't want ruin the marriage by telling. My girlfriend claims I can sleep with her now since she's no longer a virgin, and that she did it for me. I don't know who I'm most angry at, her or that guy.
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by Kunbee: 1:09am On Oct 30, 2009
OMG! i am so speechless embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by puskin: 3:47am On Oct 30, 2009
@poster
Who referred U to NL?
By the way, did U say U r both 16. . .go read ur books.
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by EroticGirl: 4:00am On Oct 30, 2009
See this smallie o! You too, you want to disvirgin? 16?! Whaddefuk?

Better go and write JAMB and face your future. Girls are normally ahead of guys in development, but in your own case, she has even been disvirgined before you. There's no hope for you. Forget her and go and read your books.

@Moderators: Shouldnt there be an age restriction thing here?
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:04am On Oct 30, 2009
@ EroticGirl,

Abeg if you don't mind me asking, which is p*ssy galore ? is in the west coast, east coast, down south I curious as hell sad
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by EroticGirl: 4:11am On Oct 30, 2009
OgidiBoy:

@ EroticGirl,

Abeg if you don't mind me asking, which is p*ssy galore ? is in the west coast, east coast, down south I curious as hell sad

It is down south and under, a little further north of p*ssy Galore you will see the round TWIN TOWERS.

Nonsense boi.
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by missSexy: 4:37am On Oct 30, 2009
OMG, leave the girl. she will bring u AIDS. tell the cousin's wife too
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by Spyker: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2009
You are an IDIOT, EWU, GOAT, MUMU, OLODO, FOOL.
In short, i feel like beating the hell out of you.
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by jaybee3(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2009
Wake the hell up from your dream boy.
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by kpolli(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2009
Spyker:

You are an IDIOT, EWU, GOAT, MUMU, OLODO, FOOL.
In short, i feel like beating the hell out of you.

ur right, the guy na fool, u missed ur chance, its like missing u n post in world cup final n watching opposing team score 5 cos of ur missed chance, if u loved her n wanted to marry her later on in life then no big deal, but tell on her cousin,
wat type of big idiot will disvirgin his lil cousin? thats irritating,
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by coolier(f): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2009
Tell this to the marines!
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by aderay06: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
Good story
You have to be more refined in ur lies though.it's plain and simple that you just thought of this
and decided to put it doen for people to comment.
U try sha but, come again.
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by iice(f): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2009
Please have some more experiences in life.
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by whitesturd(f): 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2009
Kunbee:

OMG! i am so speechless embarassed embarassed embarassed

speechless is the word.and all these happened in ur presence.can i believe this or is this some sort of fabricated lie on nland.nawao.
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2009
Gosh!! What is this? What is this world turning into? Why do we allow under aged into NL? What d poster describe sound too smooth 2 be true. I was disvirgined @ d age of 18 & till 2morrow, I still send curse 2 d woman who did it? Anyway d did is done, & poster u better take d advices giving 2 u & face ur study. Forget about that girl forever
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by muffins(f): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2009
May God help you. undecided
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by r231(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2009
OMG,,,,,,,,no comment
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by Pharoh: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2009
This bull stories is getting too much on Nairaland grin
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by patwhizkid(f): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2009
lol
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by Pharoh: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2009
@Pat

How u see D tori na grin
Re: How Do I Deal With This? by Godmother(f): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2009
aderay06:

Good story
You have to be more refined in your lies though.it's plain and simple that you just thought of this
and decided to put it doen for people to comment.
U try sha but, come again.

I was begining to wonder if I was the only one seeing through this "tall" tale

(1) (Reply)

The Audacity Of Love / In Love With A Married Man / Skinny Dipping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.