Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,207 members, 7,891,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:49 AM

Address By His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Address By His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari (452 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Address By His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari by John4you(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
ADDRESS BY HIS EXCELLENCY MUHAMMADU BUHARI, PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AT THE COMMISSIONING CEREMONY OF 500 HOUSING UNITS AT KALAMBAINA HOUSING ESTATE, SOKOTO ON SATURDAY, 5TH NOVEMBER, 2016

ADDRESS BY HIS EXCELLENCY MUHAMMADU BUHARI, PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AT THE COMMISSIONING CEREMONY OF 500 HOUSING UNITS AT KALAMBAINA HOUSING ESTATE, SOKOTO ON SATURDAY, 5TH NOVEMBER, 2016
It is my delight and honour to be with you this morning to commission the 500 Kalambaina Housing Units constructed for the good people of Sokoto State. We thank Allah (SWT) for guiding us and for giving the State Government under the leadership of Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, CFR (Mutawallen Sokoto) the vision to address issues of good governance with passion and love for the citizenry.
Completion of projects started by the previous administration of H.E Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko, is a demonstration of humility and a fulfilment of our promises to our people. I salute the efforts of Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri and all those assisting him in promoting democracy and good governance.
This ceremony is quite historic not only because it is the first of its kind to be held in Sokoto the Seat of the Caliphate by the present administration but also for the fact that it is taking place while we are in a festive mood – celebrating the 10th Anniversary of His Eminence, the Sultan of Sokoto, Alh. Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III.
Looking at the galaxy of the personalities that came for the Anniversary, as well as people who trooped in from all parts of the country and beyond for this happy event, it is clear to all that our traditional institutions are playing critical roles in the overall development of our fatherland.
Let me seize this opportunity offered by this...

SEE MORE HERE

https://johnnybility..com.ng/2016/11/address-by-his-excellency-muhammadu.html
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Address By His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari by talktonase(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bubu you for Carry one come Abuja for me abeg.This my landlord is killing me...he is using JUJU so the year can finish so that he can increase rent. sad >sad
Re: Address By His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari by GodIsFoolish: 12:26am On Nov 06, 2016
talktonase:
Bubu you for Carry one come Abuja for me abeg.This my landlord is killing me...he is using JUJU so the year can finish so that he can increase rent. sad >sad

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Bayelsa governor / Early Morning Explosion Kills Two In Umulari, Maiduguri Today - Sahara Reporters / Governor El-rufai Spends Time With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.