Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

nhhhhhh - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / nhhhhhh (1277 Views)

Afonja Vs Igbo Real Life Fight Was Bloody. This Madness Has To Stop! / The Ile-ife And Yoruba Of My Dream, By Ooni-elect Adeyeye Ogunwusi. / The Ile-ife And Yoruba Of My Dream By Ogunwusi Ooni-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nhhhhhh by Footysport: 1:03am On Nov 06, 2016
Hhh
Re: nhhhhhh by lastbaff(m): 1:09am On Nov 06, 2016
This is serious oo
Re: nhhhhhh by debbyglo: 1:16am On Nov 06, 2016
my brother am sorry about this and is only God that can help you in this case but be careful, which church do you attend because this kind of case is spiritual case o
Re: nhhhhhh by padi94(m): 1:17am On Nov 06, 2016
Next time wen you are having such dream, skip pre-intimacy and do the penetrating and see what happens grin grin

Jokes apart you need to discuss this with your pastor and you need to pray b4 you sleep (thats if you are a christian)

Nairaland no b church you wont get help here

1 Like

Re: nhhhhhh by greatnaija01: 1:17am On Nov 06, 2016
YOU HAVE A GREAT AND BRIGHT FUTURE.... THE FORCES AGAINST YOU SEE YOU AS A THREAT... YOU ARE DESTINY CHILD. I CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO IN ORDER TO HAVE VICTORY AND LASTING SUCCESS. I ONLY NEED TO BE SURE YOU ARE FOR REAL AND THIS IS NOT A JOKE ELSE IT WONT BE GOOD O.... JUST SEND ME A PM AND LETS CHAT. YOU WILL EXCEL.... NO MATTER THE ECONOMY OF THE JUNGLE LIONS STILL THRIVE. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY MY WAY AND FOREVER BE ON TOP.

Footysport:
please nairalanders I need your help. This has been happening to me for over 2years. am still a young boy at the age of 21years. I always romance woman in my dream and I will cum in real life. The funniest part of it is that I will never penetrate the lady. when I want to penetrate, I always wake up to see sperm coming out of my *dick*.

I always wake up as soon as the sperm is coming out. it looks real. I hate woman in real life. this has make me remain virgin at the age of 21years. I have tried a lot of ways to be successful in life but all I meet is *promise&fail*.. I thought the wet dream am having was a result of too much sperm stored in my body but this is getting out of hands...

I make a great achievement in life some weeks ago (I don't want to state the achievement here). after people knows about this, I become sick after 5days. after a week, I had this wet dream again but this is different from the one am having before. I sex the girl I romance in my dream. Everything has become worst since then. I have loose everything since then. please I need your advice. can this be normal or its all spiritual.

*****# lalasticlala please help a brother here *******
Re: nhhhhhh by Footysport: 1:25am On Nov 06, 2016
debbyglo:
my brother am sorry about this and is only God that can help you in this case but be careful, which church do you attend because this kind of case is spiritual case o

There is no need of lying here. I don't attend any church. I believe there is God. I always set aside 1- 3 first days of each month to fast and pray but I don't go to any church. I believe both in God and traditional believers (as long as its not harmful to others ). But what I don't believe in life is that am being attacked spiritually. I always doubt myself cause I haven't offended anyone and no one has time to attack me. But am learning now. I can see the difference
Re: nhhhhhh by Footysport: 1:26am On Nov 06, 2016
greatnaija01:
YOU HAVE A GREAT AND BRIGHT FUTURE.... THE FORCES AGAINST YOU SEE YOU AS A THREAT... YOU ARE DESTINY CHILD. I CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO IN ORDER TO HAVE VICTORY AND LASTING SUCCESS. I ONLY NEED TO BE SURE YOU ARE FOR REAL AND THIS IS NOT A JOKE ELSE IT WONT BE GOOD O.... JUST SEND ME A PM AND LETS CHAT. YOU WILL EXCEL.... NO MATTER THE ECONOMY OF THE JUNGLE LIONS STILL THRIVE. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY MY WAY AND FOREVER BE ON TOP.

Thanks bro. I will pm you now
Re: nhhhhhh by BossLadyF(f): 5:36am On Nov 06, 2016
My dear, believe it or not this is a spiritual case and you need deliverance. Please look for a spirit filled church and see the pastor for deliverance and counselling. Remember, we also have fake pastors so be careful. If you know of none, send me a PM.
Re: nhhhhhh by alfarouq(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
My friend, there's nothing wrong with you, it's a normal thing for matured men to have and experience such, it's a confirmation that you are a healthy man. It will stop may be by the time you will be 25 years albeit not completely

1 Like

Re: nhhhhhh by OlaoChi: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Footysport:
please nairalanders I need your help. This has been happening to me for over 2years. am still a young boy at the age of 21years. I always romance woman in my dream and I will cum in real life. The funniest part of it is that I will never penetrate the lady. when I want to penetrate, I always wake up to see sperm coming out of my *dick*.

I always wake up as soon as the sperm is coming out. it looks real. I hate woman in real life. this has make me remain virgin at the age of 21years. I have tried a lot of ways to be successful in life but all I meet is *promise&fail*.. I thought the wet dream am having was a result of too much sperm stored in my body but this is getting out of hands...

I make a great achievement in life some weeks ago (I don't want to state the achievement here). after people knows about this, I become sick after 5days. after a week, I had this wet dream again but this is different from the one am having before. I sex the girl I romance in my dream. Everything has become worst since then. I have loose everything since then. please I need your advice. can this be normal or its all spiritual.

*****# Pls mod, I don't want this Topic on front page. I think I have get reply for what I needed to know. *******

too much old sperm. you should start Masturbating probably

as for all that story about losing everything, it's just you being paranoid and superstitious

1 Like

Re: nhhhhhh by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Please don't think there is anything wrong with you. You are not inflicted by evil spirits. We cannot control what happens to our bodies when we sleep. By all means pray if that is what you chose to do. You are not the first to have this issue and you will most certainly will not be be the last. It's called Nocturnal emissions this is most common during adolescence and early young adult years, but they may happen any time after puberty.Do not let this be a worry in your day to day life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Church Denominations In Igboland / Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! / Diary Of My Zeus And Medusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.