Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:40 PM

See How Little Girls Embarrassed Lai Mohammed Over Olamide (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Little Girls Embarrassed Lai Mohammed Over Olamide (video) (523 Views)

AY Comedian And Toni Payne Exchanges Banters Over Olamide On Instagram / Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. / Fans Cry Foul Over Olamide And Wizkid Intimate Hug [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Little Girls Embarrassed Lai Mohammed Over Olamide (video) by kinkonp: 5:32am On Nov 06, 2016

The honorable minister of culture and information Alhaji Lai Mohammed flanked on the right by Ms. Angela Martins Head Of Culture Division A.U Ethiopia and on the left by Matlou Tsotetsi, Director, Brand Comm. & Sponsorships AFRIMA

While speaking at the AFRIMA 2016 Music Business Round-Table which took place earlier today at Eko Hotel, Minister of Information and Culture Lai Mohammed narrated an interesting event that happened between himself, popular musician Olamide and his young female fans.

The honorable minister was giving a speech about the power of music and how musicians can pass messages across to the general populace more effectively than thousands of adverts placed in newspapers.

He said: “I remember an event that happened on a flight I was on. I was sitting with Baddo when some young girls who were obviously excited to see him came over to ask for his autograph. They totally ignored me a whole minister.”

The minister also harped on the importance of The Nigerian Entertainment industry. Saying the Ministry of culture is as important as the Ministries of petroleum and works. He also gave an example of how his predecessor in office told him that when he was given the Ministry of Information and Culture portfolio, his friends and business associate asked him sarcastically in pidgin that “Wetin you do the president wey him take give you this kain ministry?”

Meanwhile, preparations are in full gear towards the prestigious awards ceremony AFRIMA 2016 holding this weekend. The African Union and the International Committee of the All Africa Music Awards, have unveiled hosts for the Sunday, November 6 ceremony in Lagos, Nigeria.

See video below;
http://aimtoget.com/board/Celeberity-Gist/See-How-Little-Girls-Embarrassed-Lai-Mohammed-Over-Olamide-Video.285.html

(1) (Reply)

Why We Killed Kaduna Corper, Arrested Suspect Confesses (photos) / Omg! Drunk Man Burns Down Church (his Reason Will Shock You) / Miss Cucumber Update: I Never Declared My Daughter Missing - Father Of Embattled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.