Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,138 members, 7,977,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:52 AM

Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto (45838 Views)

Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son / Aham Okorocha Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo / Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by sukkot: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
okoroawusa lolzzzzzz. this man dont look igbo at all. i am sure he is hausa. so hausa man is ruling alaigbo in imo lolzz

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by olysexy(f): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
i dont support okorohausa sha, bt am sure no state in this country that dont have a bad road as such.. its d truth
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by abdulhadi101(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
all those posting pictures of bad roads..u guys shud chill now, even if he is in imo presently that road wont fix itself grin
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by krokronyash(f): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
A true Nigerian, no ethnoreligious sentiment.
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by ceejay4real(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
abuayman:
Fine boy, proud dad

Fine boy? Dat overfed buffalo? Hmm, na wa ooh! People and worship of money! Because his father has money, that's why that fat buffoon is fine abi? Tell his father to come and work in Imo State and leave all this his fruitless hero worshipping of the Northern Oligarchy. NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by baddosky1: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
He went on the cruise with his son and did not take Beremx with him? SMH!! undecided
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by Waffarianman(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Can't laugh here... Those dudes on top mr kong and co. WHO YOU EPP Gbege
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by dikegp: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
that is where they belong,
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by Jilo83(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hausa is not human being again?
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Imo state is basically a state without a government. Didn't Okorocha just come from India or so for medical checkup? Now he is using public funds to go to tie bedsheets in Sokoto?

But that is what Igbo folks get, allowing him in 2015 to travel all over the North and beyond to campaign for coupist that want to destroy his region and nation.

Too bad
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
If the pictures of these locations are real then its very unfortunate, charity should begin at home not in sokoto.
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by rafabenitez: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Fat idiot,wth an hausa father.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by Ngozi123(f): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
fourthworld:

This man is a complete insult to the person of great Arthur Nzeribe and other strong Imolites well the best option for people is to oppose APC with all they've got during the next election. I know Imo people to be very brave but what's happening now men is just astonishing. May God deliver Imo State from this demon of a governor

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by Icemany: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by Icemany: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
lyterydim:
Yea to tell his son his origin, let me brief you guys a rear true story about him,
Rochas mother was one of the abducted women during nigeria civil war 2 satisfy the randy generals,after the war ended she came back pregnant,Rogers knows his father so as orji uzor kanu of abia state knows his father,
I will not point fingers before I get arrested.

Wow!Interesting!!!
The only problem is that Rochas was born before the war. sad angry angry
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by Goddaughter: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
Rochas is a fool
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by moshould(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
D BOY BE LIKE BAG OF BEANS....AKPO EWA...
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by odogwu2007(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
lyterydim:
Yea to tell his son his origin, let me brief you guys a rear true story about him,
Rochas mother was one of the abducted women during nigeria civil war 2 satisfy the randy generals,after the war ended she came back pregnant,Rogers knows his father so as orji uzor kanu of abia state knows his father,
I will not point fingers before I get arrested.
nd u where there when all this happened? Lol
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by ndubueze92(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
political taligoban... someone that is suppose to be a road model of rulership is focusing on frivolities iyaf said it before his antics are evil .... don't quote to correct me cus am a soldier lest I focused on u wit my snipper.
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by femesua(m): 1:17am On Nov 07, 2016
All doz road and car na NAIJA or were?
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by LoveDecay(m): 4:18am On Nov 07, 2016
ndubueze92:
political taligoban... someone that is suppose to be a road model of rulership is focusing on frivolities iyaf said it before his antics are evil .... don't quote to correct me cus am a soldier lest I focused on u wit my snipper.

Your nyash there ... idiot
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by LoveDecay(m): 4:21am On Nov 07, 2016
rafabenitez:
Fat idiot,wth an hausa father.

Okorocha has shown you and your ilk that politics is a game the north has mastered.

Because he grew in the north he has a much more developed political intuition. Now he has the connections and the titles and he is ensuring his son gets plugged in.
Re: Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto by ndubueze92(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
LoveDecay:

Your nyash there ... idiot
Mumu....Bushman!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State / What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript) / Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.