Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Scared After A One Night Stand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scared After A One Night Stand (1611 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scared After A One Night Stand by badboyphc: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am a bit worried. I met this girl off tinder and we decided to hook up on Friday night.

She came over to my place and we talked a bit and began to have sex.

I used a condom. However, when I pulled out of her, I noticed she was bleeding. She said it must have been her period, that she was expecting it anytime soon. I am a bit worried as I think this maybe an STI of some sort. Please what do you guys think.

Suggestions please.
Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by haywire07(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
U don see wetin u dey find na

5 Likes

Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by Samjr(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lol bad boy since you used a condom no fear, first thing Monday morning go and see you doctor and do some test (STD & HIV)

1 Like

Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by emryxleena(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
danger Alert

1 Like

Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by chris2face(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Is her visitor since u used condom and it didn't burst
then no need to be scared

Beside don't know of any STI that makes a woman to bleed I stand to be corrected though
Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by anigbajumo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2016

As far as the condom no burst, nothing do you. Why are some ladies are so wicked, u can't denial sex while u are doing that irritating thing.@op,next time use yer finger to do some job before u let her knw the power of real man.....

Thumb up.

Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by holatin(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lol @ op ow old you HAVE be ?
Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by 6fit(f): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
Go for HIV test......if u eat her VJ am sorry to infor u dat u are now a carrier of STI
Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
Np- Danger by psquare

1 Like

Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by Florblu(f): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Every evil thing has just befall you. #Opio

1 Like

Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by badboyphc: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
No I did not eat her vagina
6fit:
Go for HIV test......if u eat her VJ am sorry to infor u dat u are now a carrier of STI
Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by Kingsley1000(m): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
hope u didn't suck dah pvssy
Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by antieverything(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
lwkmd...that gal la std distributor noni..burn ur clothes ..the sheets..the towel infact burn the house grin
even if she has hiv ..u wld av to wait 4 3mnths ..go for infection test sha
Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Congrats! You've just contracted herpes. And it's got no cure. Sorry. sad.
Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by Maxi112: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
Samjr:
Lol bad boy since you used a condom no fear, first thing Monday morning go and see you doctor and do some test (STD & HIV)
is condom 100% safe? I ask you again.

guys should always watch out for the kind of girls they dig that shyt with
Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by Samjr(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
I never said it's safe at least he has a chance to escape been the latest HIV/STD carrier grin
Maxi112:
is condom 100% safe? I ask you again.

guys should always watch out for the kind of girls they dig that shyt with
Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by Maxi112: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
Samjr:
I never said it's safe at least he has a chance to escape been the latest HIV/STD carrier grin
grin grin for the seek of condom, I wish him well grin

1 Like

Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by badboyphc: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
You Nigerians are very insensitive people. This is not the way to handle situations like this. It requires some empathy. Most of the responses here are quite disturbing and I really hope you find some joy in your sad lives. For those asking If i used a condom, Yes I did. I confirmed afterwards that the condom was still intact and not broken. I understand I took a dangerous risk by having sex with a total stranger, a decision I now regret. I will visit my doctor tomorrow morning and get tested. I will revisit again at intervals. I hope I do not have any STI or STD.

Thanks for your response and bye for now.

= Bad Boy.
Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by Bluezy13(m): 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
chris2face:
Is her visitor since u used condom and it didn't burst
then no need to be scared

Beside don't know of any STI that makes a woman to bleed I stand to be corrected though

You are just perhaps ignorant.
You are not yet wrong since your assertion is neither in the affirmative nor in the non-affirmative.

So, why stand corrected
Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 07, 2016
It's possible, or if the sex was a bit shall we say vigorous and your used your third leg in a not so gentle way bleeding can occur. If you strapped up then you should not let your imagination go crazy.

(1) (Reply)

See How A Lady Responded After Boyfriend Told Her He Was In Love With Someone / We Just Had Sex / Seun All Credits Should Be Given To Naughtytboy For Providing You A Queen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.