Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,669 members, 7,918,145 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:01 AM

List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria (5763 Views)

Educationally Most Advanced States (EMAS) / Niger Delta Militants’ Objective Is To Colonize Nigeria Economically – Buhari / 10 Infrastructurally Most Advanced Cities In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria by ArabMopol(m): 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
Northern Nigeria Backwards ever... TUFIAKWA
Re: List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
omofunaab:

Lol, we all know anambra is better than lagos state and they are the heart of biafra

But is it not this nairaland you people were celebrating three flyovers despite ogun having more than 15 flyovers and ogun state people still dey complain.

No wonder amosun dey tell us say we dey enjoy
You be complete dodomayana, so flyovers are now used to measure how viable economy of a state who told you Obiano's flyovers were the first flyovers in Anambra grin grin, no be only 15 flyovers grin better advice those close to Amosu to complete those dead trap flyovers that littered Ogun, after borrowing life out of Ogun

3 Likes

Re: List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria by omoyowa: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ehitunez:
The Economic power of the states was determined by the percent rate of increase in real gross domestic product , or real GDP, usually in per capita terms

While the social progress imperative is determined by

1.Basic human right:

i.nutrition and basic medical care
ii.water and sanitation
iii.shelter
iv.personal safety

2. Foundations of wellbeing

i.access to basic knowledge
ii.access to information and communation
iii.health and wellness
iv.ecosystem sustainability

3. Opportunity

i.personal rights
ii.personal freedom and choice
iii.tolerance and inclusion
iv.access to advanced education

List of Economically most powerful states

1: Lagos State
2: Rivers State
3: Enugu state
4: Anambra state
5: Ogun state
6: Imo state
7: Oyo State
8: Ebonyi state
9: Abia state
10: Edo state
11: Delta state
12: Akwa ibom state
13: Cross river state
14: Ondo State
15: Kaduna state
16: Osun state
17: Ekiti state
18: Bayelsa state
19: Kano state
20: Kwara state
21: Sokoto State
22: Kogi state
23: Katsina State
24: Benue state
25: Bauchi State
26: Jigawa State
27: Gombe State
28: Adamawa State
29: Nasarawa State
30: Taraba State
31: Plateau state
32: Borno State
33: Niger state
34: Zamfara State
35: Yobe State
36: Kebbi state

List of most socially advanced states

1: Cross river state
2: Lagos State
3: Rivers state
4: Anambra state
5: Ogun state
6: Akwa ibom state
7: Delta state
8: Enugu state
9: Oyo state
10: Edo state
11: Imo state
12: Ondo state
13: Bayelsa state
14: Osun state
15: Ekiti state
16: Kano state
17: Ebonyi state
18: Abia state
19: kwara state
20: Kogi State
21: Kaduna state
22: Sokoto State
23: Benue State
24: Plateau state
25: Kastina State
26: Jigawa State
27: Gombe State
28: Adamawa State
29: Nasarawa State
30: Taraba State
31: Bauchi State
32: Niger state
33: Kebbi state
34: Zamfara State
35: Yobe State
36: Borno state

if you have any opinion that differ feel free to show

cc lalasticlala

This is d answer to your question.

Re: List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria by orimsamsam(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Guy, you must be an attention-seeking fagggot or something, I said I'm not interested abi na by force?? Now fvck off my mention!
lolz. U are not the only one tired of there useless analysis. Just wait a little bit and they will start posting pictures. Pictures of hotel rooms, restaurant, some do post pictures of church Just to foster and brush dere diminishing self ego.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria by whiteroses(f): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
Why do you keep putting rivers on top two? Until they improve their intonation they should remain in bottom two abet!
Porthacourt people: IT IS
- Menthol not Mentow
- Prawns not Paraun
- Try not Tarai
- Chanel 5 perfume is pronounced 'Sh'anel not Channel 5 the tv.
Awon ara oko ore elubo grin
My friend remove PH from that top quickly & place it under zamfara!
Re: List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria by omofunaab(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
post=50822243:

You be complete dodomayana, so flyovers are now used to measure how viable economy of a state who told you Obiano's flyovers were the first flyovers in Anambra grin grin, no be only 15 flyovers grin better advice those close to Amosu to complete those dead trap flyovers that littered Ogun, after borrowing life out of Ogun

LMAO, but ur peeps were shouting Obiano with just three flyovers here on nairaland.

Mind you ,we have 15 completed flyovers in ogun state there are just like six or so still under construction .

Shey be na u open thread dey celebrate say anambra carry fifth position for youth games.

I don't blame you sha, anambra loves celebrating nonsense.

LMAO just three flyovers.. If not for federal government dat owns d remaining flyovers

4 Likes

Re: List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria by basilo102: 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
omofunaab:

LMAO, but ur peeps were shouting Obiano with just three flyovers here on nairaland.

Mind you ,we have 15 completed flyovers in ogun state there are just like six or so still under construction .

Shey be na u open thread dey celebrate say anambra carry fifth position for youth games.

LMAO just three flyovers.. If not for federal government dat owns d remaining flyovers
What exactly is your point?? An anambra club just carried FA cup, a more important competition than the youth games. that they celebrated 5th does not mean they don't carry first
on the flyover, they were started and completed in 2 years, plus two bridges over anambra river at Aguleri, linking the agric and oil belts. thats a great feat. yet no heavy debts like Ogun. Enjoy your one million flyovers with one thousand under construction. See how Ogun allocation is nearing zero because of reckless borrowing to finance ego massaging projects which is an avenue to loot. Osun airport comes to mind. see what an Ogun indigene said about your wayo flyover in another thread

4 Likes

Re: List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria by wristbangle: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
omofunaab:

Baba u get time dey argue with that ugu boy sha

4 Likes

Re: List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria by omofunaab(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2016
basilo102:

What exactly is your point?? An anambra club just carried FA cup, a more important competition than the youth games. that they celebrated 5th does not mean they don't carry first
on the flyover, they were started and completed in 2 years, plus two bridges over anambra river at Aguleri, linking the agric and oil belts. thats a great feat. yet no heavy debts like Ogun. Enjoy your one million flyovers with one thousand under construction. See how Ogun allocation is nearing zero because of reckless borrowing to finance ego massaging projects which is an avenue to loot. Osun airport comes to mind. see what an Ogun indigene said about your wayo flyover in another thread

I don't want to argue with you again coz you are obviously ignorant and don't understand how things work.

You are celebrating that ur government didn't borrow or what are you saying? Is that really an achievement?

America the richest country has huge debts, likewise lagos state the most richest state in Nigeria too.

One thing about borrowing is that, it depends on what you are borrowing for, are you borrowing to provide infrastructures, borrowing to create employment.
Are you borrowing to undergo some projects so as to increase your revenue?. are you borrowing to kick start free education or change health policy?

Even all the major businesses do borrow? A business man looking to invest in other things or make more profit will borrow.

You are just too ignorant.

Anambra's yearly budget is rubbish, Your budget shows no willingness to improve your infrastructures While your government celebrates that he is not borrowing. And his major achievement will be exporting fake ugu to Europe and putting his picture on coscharis rice. Lol. .it's like amosun putting his picture on how own ofada rice here in ogun state.

Besides that, the amount of money the federal government is owing ogun state superceeds what ogun is owing. Ogun state borrowed to undergo federal projects. Can anambra really do that?

Despite anambra not borrowing, your IGR is still below ogun state and you ignorant fellow just called ogun state a bush. Lol.. .guess a bush is making more money than the almighty anambra .

Ogun state is using his IGR to pay salaries and other things. Anambra doesn't have government structures that generates IGR for them, that's why market women ,traders and students are complaining in anambra. Because they are the major target of the state IGR

Amosun might not be perfect but he is way better than media hyped Obiano.
And please don't ever compare anambra with ogun state again. ..we no be mates at all.

I won't reply you again if you quote me coz i know you wil mak another ignorant statement again

3 Likes

Re: List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria by MrEverest(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2016
EternalTruths:
Ehitunez

Economically Strong States

Lagos Ogun Anambra PortHarcourt Enugu Kaduna Oyo

These are the 7 states you can find reasonable presence of industries.

Most states are just useless economically. That's why there is always mass migration to these 7states

Unfortunately our educational system churn out graduates that are bereft of technological knowledge making them unproductive to key into programmes like YouWin
I dont know why Abia is always grossly underated. Aside Lagos & Ogun states, I doubt if any other state is more industrialized than Abia. Mind you, I'm not talking about SME's which Aba is already No1 in Nigeria, I mean big factories! I challenge you to pick any of those states you mentioned and start listing big industries located there & their products while I do so for Abia. That Aba has bad roads and refuse management problems does not mean its not relatively industrialized!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria by EternalTruths: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
MrEverest:
I dont know why Abia is always grossly underated. Aside Lagos & Ogun states, I doubt if any other state is more industrialized than Abia. Mind you, I'm not talking about SME's which Aba is already No1 in Nigeria, I mean big factories! I challenge you to pick any of those states you mentioned and start listing big industries located there & their products while I do so for Abia. That Aba has bad roads and refuse management problems does not mean its not relatively industrialized!!

How many big industries are in Aba.

List them

How many industries are in Umuahia

List them

I am a fellow Igbo like you and won't deceive you.

Pls exclude Abia for now until they get their calculations well.
Re: List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria by MrEverest(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

List them

List them

What has you being Igbo got to do with what I requested of you? Why not take up the challenge and lets be academic in our approach, instead of all these sweeping statements we keep making here that is not backed with any fact whatsoever. I am still waiting for you to pick any of those states you mentioned and list the industries domiciled there while I do so for Abia. Pls, if you wont do that, dont qoute me again because it invalidates your misconception.
Re: List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria by omoyowa: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
EternalTruths:

List them
List them

Afonja....this is d real answer to d OP question

Re: List Of Economically And Socially Most Advanced States In Nigeria by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
basilo102:

Seriously I don't know how this people reasons flyovers is now used to measure how economical viable a state is in afonja land
Just look at capital Of Ogun Abiokuta

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, Group, Others, Drum Support For Ugwuanyi's Re-election / MC Oluomo Emerges Lagos NURTW Chairman / Senate To Inaugurate Standing Committees Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.