Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,714 members, 7,951,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Love You:more Than Just A Sentence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You:more Than Just A Sentence (671 Views)

Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love You:more Than Just A Sentence by Ugik(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
I Love You!!!
Pretty coded words to say yet sooo easy to let loose out of one's mouth. Words that carry grave meaning to the person it's said to rather than the one who utters it. Often times these words tend to spread and feel our lips like the sweet taste of vanilla melting through your mouth and shooting straight into your intestines. Words which has healed soo many souls, Yet wrecked soo many hearts.
Too bad it's mostly said when things are pretty smooth, when the guy you just met happens to be the sweetest of all your dates or the relationship has been all roses and no thorns. Words Which You said when he had the resources and was ever ready to give you the stars at your command, when the girl who just said yes to your proposal happens to have made your life worth living on, or when you stand at that altar and possibly see them glowing at the prospect of starting a life long journey with you....
"I LOVE YOU"; words some got to hear last when they were probably asked to kiss the bride, feed the groom or probably during the couples dance on their wedding day. Words which were always said when He finally got the promotion and always came back home with His hands filled with gifts and suddenly ceased to be heard after he lost his job and the bank took over his assets. Some are lucky enough to hear it till the birth of their first born or later again when they finally give birth to a male child. AND some are entirely fortunate and blessed to see their children hear it and feel it for the rest of their PARENTS LIVES...
May Our Words especially these words be a reflection of our true heart, may it be guided not solely by our personal desires, reasons, selfishness, expectations and suitability. Let it always be heard, said and guided by the biblical and our moral injunction **Do unto others what you would love others to do unto You** and **Love your neighbor as you love yourself and Even as your heavenly Father have loved You** Let it be an. Unconditional Love that can withstand any season {not just the rainy but also the dry}**

Facebook: Vitalis temple madu
#HappySunday
**Have A Blessed Day

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of Nairalander / A Lady Kissed Her Ex-husband Live On Stage / How To Get A Woman Addicted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.