Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,619 members, 7,888,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:39 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Uses A Meme To Explains her View On Marriage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Genevieve Nnaji Uses A Meme To Explains her View On Marriage (1023 Views)

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Uses A Meme To Explains her View On Marriage by dauddy97(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Everyone knows star Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji is not married. Many have wasted hours discussing why this is so. Also the number of men she has allegedly agreed to marry keeps growing from day to day. From popular musician D’banj to most recentlyUgochukwu Udezue, a wealthy NBA basketballagent, marriage rumors have trailed Genny formost of her career.

But it appears Genevieve may have revealed the reason why she has not gotten to wear a ring on her wedding finger. According to a meme posted recently on her Snapchat account, she doesn’t want to“Adopt an overgrown male child who cannot be handled by his parents anymore”.
Genevieve-Nnaji and Ugo-Udezue the latest man to be linked to herREAD ALSO: Nigerians mock as Ge

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Uses A Meme To Explains her View On Marriage by dauddy97(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Uses A Meme To Explains her View On Marriage by Pamelayoung: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
So this big man isn't married too.

(1) (Reply)

Snake I Kill On My Bed This Evening (pic) / 6 Killed In Cult War In Cross River, Several Injured / Only In Nigeria...boys Charging Phones On ATM Machine At Night(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.