Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,495 members, 7,947,970 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Monalisa Chinda Stepout Wit Pat Utomi As Judge Of 'The Missing Step' In Lagos(pi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Stepout Wit Pat Utomi As Judge Of 'The Missing Step' In Lagos(pi (1085 Views)

''home Breaker'' Nigerians React As Ex Tonto Husband Churchill Stepout With PA / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monalisa Chinda Stepout Wit Pat Utomi As Judge Of 'The Missing Step' In Lagos(pi by ebosie11(f): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
NollyWood veteran career actor and film maker, Charles Okafor, held an audition for a mini TV Series titled; The Missing Step on Saturday, 5th November, 2016.The Missing Step is an International advocacy Mini TV series with a focus on curbing irregular migration of Africans to Europe.

Among the panel of judges at the audition were Prof. Pat Utomi, Monalisa Chinda, Phil Efe Bernard, Ego Boyo, Damilola Odebunmi from IOM; International Organization of Migration Abuja, Nobert Young and others.The crew of C & E Productions led by Charles Okafor, the Director and producer were on ground to ensure a successful audition at Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos, on Saturday, 5th of November, 2016

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/charles-okafor-holds-audition-for.html

Re: Monalisa Chinda Stepout Wit Pat Utomi As Judge Of 'The Missing Step' In Lagos(pi by ebosie11(f): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2016

Re: Monalisa Chinda Stepout Wit Pat Utomi As Judge Of 'The Missing Step' In Lagos(pi by SexyNairalander: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
op wanna take my FTC

buh my pastor prayer is working just fine

lemme take position here while I wait for others

Re: Monalisa Chinda Stepout Wit Pat Utomi As Judge Of 'The Missing Step' In Lagos(pi by Flexherbal(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Cool !
Re: Monalisa Chinda Stepout Wit Pat Utomi As Judge Of 'The Missing Step' In Lagos(pi by Came: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mr Charles it has tey ooooooo.....

(1) (Reply)

Photos || Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga’s Face / Fidel Castro: 5 Things To Know About The Controversial Cuban Leader / Nicki Minaj And Drake Have Reunited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.