Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,377 members, 7,940,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Write Up By Dindy: Purpose - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write Up By Dindy: Purpose (368 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / (must Read) Touching Write Up By A Facebook User (graphic Photos) / A Short Inspirational Write Up By Hertzz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write Up By Dindy: Purpose by Dindy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
WRITE UP BY DINDY: PURPOSE
Please do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission, thank you for reading this write up.

Try to understand what life is about, try to be the best you've every tried to be. When things happens, they happen for a reason.
Life gives you purpose to live. People who you love, gives you purpose to keep loving.
She/he gave you purpose;
To fight,
To love,
To stand,
To look up To the clouds and say wonderful words.
I breathe because you gave me the change to breathe, you showed me how to breathe and walk.
My night was all about sorrow and pain, but you came to me and you washed away everything.
You opened my heart and made me love.
You made me understand life,
you made me make the right decisions,
you made me love you, you are my air.
I thank you so much, for giving me purpose to love you back. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to see you everyday, thank you for the perfect gift of life.
YOU GAVE ME PURPOSE
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP FOR MR ELVIS. LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. THANKS FOR READING.
contact me on
Whatsapp/Viber: 07087750433
Email: ossynnamdi@gmail.com
or
Email: ossynnamdi@outlook.com Facebook: Ossy andy Nnamdi
or
Twitter: @nnamdiossy
INSTAGRAM: @ossynnamdi

(1) (Reply)

The World At Last Became Dumb.....kudos To Trump / {poetry Again At Its Best} RAINDROPS / Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.