Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,594 members, 7,888,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

Best Dating Apps And Sites - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Dating Apps And Sites (1636 Views)

Best Chat & Dating Apps For Nigeria 2019 / 5 Best Dating Apps For 2018 / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Dating Apps And Sites by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Single and ready to mingle no time to go out and meet new people so whats the best dating sites you have used. Before you say ask google i want answers from real people
Re: Best Dating Apps And Sites by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
2go
Re: Best Dating Apps And Sites by herzern(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Use your main moniker......

I hate Masquerades

Re: Best Dating Apps And Sites by Smellymouth: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Eskimi..
Re: Best Dating Apps And Sites by Jay542(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
xvideos angry
Re: Best Dating Apps And Sites by ajomzz(m): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
Eskimi..

Suiiii.
Re: Best Dating Apps And Sites by SerialDigits(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
2go
grin version 0.01, when last did u check ur 2go star progress?
Re: Best Dating Apps And Sites by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
SerialDigits:

grin version 0.01, when last did u check ur 2go star progress?
I'm online now. cheesy cheesy add me
Re: Best Dating Apps And Sites by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mingle2
Re: Best Dating Apps And Sites by brainstorm21(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hey mate, from my experience I can say that it depends on your location, because people in different countries use various websites and applications. So I've used several apps and sites and found out that the best app in UK is Brilic - United Kingdom Singles
Re: Best Dating Apps And Sites by goodspeed963(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
brainstorm21:
Hey mate, from my experience I can say that it depends on your location, because people in different countries use various websites and applications. So I've used several apps and sites and found out that the best app in UK is Brilic - United Kingdom Singles
Uhh, interesting... I'm now in UK grin
Re: Best Dating Apps And Sites by bisseranast: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Communication is what a modern person lacks. In the stream of affairs, worries and responsibilities, we do not have time to communicate. Our personal life suffers, friends leave it, and it begins to seem that loneliness is inevitable.
What are we going with you lately? We work online, study online .... We rarely see real people!
Re: Best Dating Apps And Sites by klava: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
You're right looking for an opportunity to meet. I also don't like being alone. I met a guy on the site for singles in San Diego https://tune2love.com/us/california/san-diego. I used intellectual matching to find the person of my dreams. It really works. I like talking to him. We discuss a lot of different topics. And now I'm not so alone

(1) (Reply)

The Crazy Job Interview (A Short Romantic Story) / Who Can Well Interpret This Pics / When Your Celibacy Game Is A1 (pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.