Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,124 members, 7,890,762 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Breaking: Trump, Almost Killed By Assasin (watch Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking: Trump, Almost Killed By Assasin (watch Video) (869 Views)

Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help / President Trump Almost Got Punched / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Trump, Almost Killed By Assasin (watch Video) by Xflint(m): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2016

During a late Saturday rally in Reno, Trump paused mid-speech to look into the crowd with his hands blocking the overhead lights. He seemed to spot something that caused him to freeze. Suddenly two Secret Service agents rushed onto the stage from the right side and grabbed Trump, rushing him off the stage.
For a split second, Trump seemed unaware of who was grabbing him. The agents yelled GO GO GO! as they moved Trump rapidly off stage left, ducking behind the black curtain with Mr. Trump in tow.
There was a frantic commotion in the crowd as rally-goers tried to determine what was happening, with some fleeing the chaos. Several soldiers in camo fatigues and Kevlar helmets crowded in from offstage and rushed into the crowd.
Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYG8Kwwo6ik

It appears that a gunman was apprehended by military personnel and led from the event. More details as they emerge.

ANOTHER POSSIBLE ATTEMPT ON TRUMP’S LIFE AT A NEVADA RALLY!

Trump confidently strode back onstage after just a few minutes, and thanked the Secret Service for their quick actions. Amazingly, he then proceeded to continue his speech, looking more energized than before!

http://www.nigerianpalace.com/t2559-breaking-trump-shot-almost-killed-by-assasin-in-reno-secret-service-rush-into-action-watch-video
Re: Breaking: Trump, Almost Killed By Assasin (watch Video) by tempest01(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
And how was he shot?

Mumu bloggers
Re: Breaking: Trump, Almost Killed By Assasin (watch Video) by Xflint(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: Breaking: Trump, Almost Killed By Assasin (watch Video) by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
When will you folks stop lying?
Re: Breaking: Trump, Almost Killed By Assasin (watch Video) by Xflint(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mynd44:
When will you folks stop lying?

@Mynd44
No be me video ram oo. I no dey america ooo. It is on youtube... One of the videos is having almost 1m videos.

I posted what i saw. Or u think i have time to cook up videos against Hillary. I no get that kinda tym.
Re: Breaking: Trump, Almost Killed By Assasin (watch Video) by Justiceleague1: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Viva trump

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Trump, Almost Killed By Assasin (watch Video) by Xflint(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Justiceleague1:

flint,refrain from mentioning that bug,'biabiafradesposed's father.. He is trying to get u upset and pushed to say something so he can report and get u banned,thats his mission..the mod u quoted here does his bidding. Be careful. Edit those 'father' posts asap. Peace

i am not terrifed of being banned. I have forums to go and see nice tings and not these things that seun allowed in here. Nairaland filled with tribalism, insults.

Anyways thank for ur constructive and corrective critics. I have edited it. But i never insulted his father. I told him to do the insult since he is full of insults.

However, thanks... So much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obama Signs Executive Order Declaring Investigation Into Election Results / European Court Of Human Rights: Homosexual Marriage Is Not A Human Right / Obama Caused Every Evil Going On In Libya Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.