Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,907 members, 7,918,951 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:13 PM

See The Open Letter This Student Wrote To A School Management - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Open Letter This Student Wrote To A School Management (348 Views)

OOU Project Supervisor: Amazing, See This Student Project / Is This Student Dumb Or Smart? [hilarious Pics] / Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Open Letter This Student Wrote To A School Management by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
AN ABSTRACT LETTER TO MY SCHOOL (LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO)

Dear LAUTECH,

Emm, first of all, I don't know if I should actually thank you for giving me the opportunity to be trained in my field of study in your institution. Even though you've been treating me harshly, I still believe that (as is commonly said), "half bread is better than none."

When I left secondary school, I've always wanted to study in one of the best universities in Nigeria, among which you were one. Therefore without hesitation I offered myself to be employed into your organization. Unfortunately, my first sets of attempts failed, as you bluntly rejected my application and sent arrows of discouragement into me. Yet I still kept trying. Only God knows what on earth was pushing me to try again, because now I'm regretting ever trying. Maybe if I'd stopped applying to school in your institution, and turned to another school, who knows, I might have either graduated or been in my final year now.

Well, I've gone too far to give up. So I'm in it, for better for worse.

But my dear LAUTECH, why have you treated my colleagues and I this way? When I was applying to come and study in your institution, I never knew I was coming in for a whole lot of catastrophic situations oversaw by a group of incapacitated leaders. But why? Ehn!
Why don't you pity my colleagues and I, who are fellow passengers in your vehicle, and take us to our destination as fast as possible.

Strike today! Protest tomorrow! Did I tell you that I came here to waste my time? For God sake, I'm a youth, and I have a future to pursue. I didn't come here to grow grey hairs being a student. Don't you understand? Ehn!

Okay! Okay! I guess I was beginning to be harsh! I'm sorry for that! But I want you to know that you've caused me much delay and havoc. You didn't even consider those innocent freshers whose applications for admission you accepted and captivated them instead.

Well I know you're the boss here, and there's virtually nothing I can do but I hope you behold the bleedings of my heart, even this once.

Enough of the stoppages! Enough of the holdups! Enough of the snail-like movement. On behalf of myself and other students going on the journey in your institution, I stand to say that we don't need all the flimsy semester breaks. They are simply a mere form of hypocrisy and camouflage.

The hullabaloo that follows the protest of several bodies under you are getting me freaked out. So please and Please, take up the challenge, and give me reasons to be a proud student of this institution!

Be that as it may, I still want you to know that I'm dogged about success. Okay? All those rumblings and thundering threats you pose to my education doesn't move me at all. Either you like it or not, I'll be the successful man I've always wanted to be. I hope you get that into your head!

I believe the words of Robert Schuller, who said;
"Don't trust the clouds, trust the sunshine. Don't set your compass by the flash of lightening, set it by the stars. Trust the sun, don't trust the shadows. Believe in your dreams, don't believe in despairing thoughts. Have faith in your faith, and doubt your doubts. Trust in your hopes, never trust in your hurts, and you will move on effectively to your place of success".

With that, I drop my pen.

But wait a minute, lest I forget, I'm not only going to come out successful, I'm also going to share the experiences I had with you, and seek to make innocent youths think before opting into applying to study in your institution.

Whatever!

Goodbye!

(If you can recall, this school has been on strike for the past 5months now without any intervention)

Please LALA rbrc this to where it ought to be till it reach the school management ahbeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Open Letter This Student Wrote To A School Management by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
lala
Re: See The Open Letter This Student Wrote To A School Management by dauddy97(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
this is too much of her, bit LAUTECH USE STYLE WICKED. WHEN I TOLD MY BROTHER WHO JUST GRADUATED FROM LAUTECH THAT I WISH TO APPLY FOR THAT SCHOOL. HE TOLD ME, ITS BETTER NOT TO GO TO SCHOOL THAN LAUTECH. LAUTECJOF THOSE DAYS, WHERE AMONG THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST, BUT NOW, OP HAS SAID IT ALL

(1) (Reply)

Alvan Ikoku Finally Resumes Today / TOEFL Nigeria- Questions / An Experienced School Principal Is Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.