Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! (5362 Views)

Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / Heart Breaker / I'm A Heart Breaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2009
agitator:

The two post na from the same person Ujujoan. you be leech, para

See this dumb ass. Unlike cowards like you, if I have anything to worth saying, I say it with my ID and ignore the stupid responses from idiots like you!
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by BeautfulB(f): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2009
Thanks ujujoan i think they deserve people like u and thanks to sexyzee, maybe is bcoz i dont attack them by using harsh words.
na2day and his group una don tire am out
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by BeautfulB(f): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Anyone 'declaring' any kind of love or lust or whatever fucking thing for na2day? will have their necks snapped in two.
Y'all have been warned.

grin grin
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by sexyZee(f): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2009
it like dey av banned him undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by brutal(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2009
what's so special about xmas?
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2009
It's the time our saviour was born. The greatest show of love in the history of the world - God giving up his only son to die for our sins! The season is often marked by showing love and care to our families, neighbours, friends, well-wishers and lovers.

So you see, it's time for our BFs to show us how much they love us! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
Beautful.B:

Thanks ujujoan i think they deserve people like u and thanks to sexyzee, maybe is bcoz i dont attack them by using harsh words.
na2day and his group una don tire am out

People like me? Why does that sound like an insult undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by rhymz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2009
Ogba ncha!
Guy wat do U want us to tell U,O boy continue with Ur Soapy.lol!
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by Gabry(f): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2009
I dont care. . . before my bf leaves to japan, am going to make Ginger Bread Man for him to take angry
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by BeautfulB(f): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
Ujujoan:

People like me? Why does that sound like an insult undecided undecided
Nope!! ur not is just that u give them what they deserve unlike me
thanks

is it true that na2day has been banned?
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by echobee(f): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2009
yes o. not only christmas period, all the time and everywhere.
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by na2day2(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2009
sexyZee:

NUNU NA D MILK(COW), LIE SAY U DONT  EAT, WARA?AW IS IT MADE, NA U DEY DISGRACE your FADA AS OLD AS your U NO GET BETA JOB.well lik fada like son

as ya papa no get money to send u go school, go to google and do small research b4 u continue to open ya yansh for public or at least read this link and read http://www.pathogencombat.com/INCO%20Portal/~/media/Adtomic/PatComBilleder/Articles/Ouagadougou/Session%204/Fortune%20Microbiological%20Study%20of%20Nunu%20%20a%20Spontaneously%20Fermented%20burkina%201.ashx

spikedcylinder:

Anyone 'declaring' any kind of love or lust or whatever fucking thing for na2day? will have their necks snapped in two.
Y'all have been warned.

sweet heart, na wetin i do dis time? embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

Ujujoan:

So you see, it's time for our BFs to show us how much they love us! cheesy cheesy

ole! ! ! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Beautful.B:

is it true that na2day has been banned?

dem dey ban breeze? cool cool cool cool
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by BeautfulB(f): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2009
brutal:

what's so special about xmas?
Xmas is so special to me cuz after the birth of christ was my birth. 26/12/,
wat a wonuderful boxing day for me grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by quaexcel(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2009
FALSE! Women always have shopping intents at xmas regardless of budgeting for the same. Once a guy could not deliver on such intents, he is termed a Heart Breaker. Always knowing the right things to do at the the right time will help the ladies to jointly plan with their guys for an excellent December  cool cool cool
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by sexyZee(f): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2009
[b]as ya papa no get money to send u go school, go to google and do small research b4 u continue to open ya yansh for public or at least read  this link and read http://www.pathogencombat.com/INCO%20Portal/~/media/Adtomic/PatComBilleder/Articles/Ouagadougou/Session%204/Fortune%20Microbiological%20Study%20of%20Nunu%20%20a%20Spontaneously%20Fermented%20burkina%201.ash[b]

@NA2DAY
U R A TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF A DISGRACE TO D BROTHERHOOD, fool simple english u no sabi read, [b]nunu is d drink n it from cow milk[b], na ur illeterate father u need to go show. wel arent suprised, na u be d onli one 4 ur familli wey manage pass sch gate. even though u neva get underG degree.i c you’re very smart,you have brains you never used.
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by BeautfulB(f): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2009
whitelexi:

Oya oya oya, make una stop this yeye mouthing! angry

Back to the topic abeg. . . When is beautiful.b going to declare her love openly?? Na dat one i wan know!
declare which love for mannerless monkey.
spikedcylinder:

Y'all have been warned.

i sorry for your life lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by na2day2(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2009
sexyZee:

@NA2DAY
U R A TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF A DISGRACE TO D BROTHERHOOD, fool simple english u no sabi read, [b]nunu is d drink n it from cow milk[b], na your illeterate father u need to go show. wel arent suprised,  na u be d onli one 4 your familli wey manage pass sch gate. even though u neva get underG degree.i c you’re very smart,you have brains you never used.

if wat u spit is called english, world don end bi that
Beautful.B:

declare which love for mannerless monkey.i sorry for your life lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

na u and ur family bi monkey
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by BeautfulB(f): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2009
some guys need to go back to school oh
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by TheSly: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2009
Its obvious you lots are still dating kids. . .  cheesy
Wft is Xmas gift? HAve any of you been embarrased with ''gifts''?
Whereby you would buy something you thought is the world for your girl only for her to return with 20x worth of what you give her,
Roll with big girls mate,. . . .If you do, You'd be praying she asks for gifts. . . cheesy
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by sexyZee(f): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2009

u r right cheesy cheesy cheesy

@na2day, tongue tongue tongue If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive dat if u r human sef, cos any similarity between you and human is purely coincidental.
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by BeautfulB(f): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2009
who is talking about gifts

the female  and the male should put hands together and think of wat and wat to buy in the house and wat to buy for your selfs inother to look good, is only the unmatured mind that expect gifts, gift can come at anything not on xmas alone
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by na2day2(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2009
sexyZee:

u r right cheesy cheesy cheesy

@na2day, tongue tongue tongue If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive dat if u r human sef, cos any similarity between you and human is purely coincidental.

judging from ur DNA, u should know

Beautful.B:

the female  and the male should put hands together and think of wat and wat to buy in the house and wat to buy for your selfs inother to look good, is only the unmatured mind that expect gifts, gift can come at anything not on xmas alone

in ur mind now, u have talked some sense abi?
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by TheSly: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2009
Beautful.B:

Are you talking about married people? Buy in what house??
If you are not surreptitiously talking about the goodies that is expected during the festive season. .
Which i termed ''gift'', Why then did you say

''My ladies december is the period when girls heart will be broken''
Confused?  undecided
Like i said, Buying things for anybody is by choice. . . . .Not by force.
Only kids get bothered with small stuffs like these. cool cool
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by spikedcylinder: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2009
Beautful.B:

i sorry for your life lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My dear, sorry for you own first o. Me, I don't need hand outs from anyone for Christmas. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by FGO1(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2009
cylinda, what do u mean?
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by sexyZee(f): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

My dear, sorry for you own first o. Me, I don't need hand outs from anyone for Christmas. grin grin grin

realli, gud 4 u undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by na2day2(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

abeg, tell am. her eye dey hook for another persin money

sexyZee:

realli, gud 4 u undecided undecided

ole!
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by sexyZee(f): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2009
dumpass. .im not ole , sey na evrione b like u, u onli luv braggin wif gal, coward!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by na2day2(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2009
sexyZee:

dumpass. .im not ole , sey na evrione b like u, u onli luv braggin wif gal, coward!!!!!!!

thief! ole! carry am go!
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by sexyZee(f): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2009
angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by BeautfulB(f): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
dont mind na2day

na2day
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! by agitator: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2009
Beautful.B:

Beautful.B:

See person wey go school.  grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Open Letter To My Future Wife / thread closed / Can A AA Genotype Marry A SS Genotype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.