Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why Do You Hate Network Marketing? Seriously! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do You Hate Network Marketing? Seriously! (375 Views)

Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / Opinion Poll: Find Out What People Are Saying About Network Marketing Business / How To Network Your Way To Sales (even If You Hate Networking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Hate Network Marketing? Seriously! by justbeenpaid(m): 4:00am On Nov 07, 2016
" Erh erh erh if it's Network Marketing Don't Tell Me About It"

"All these 419 people everywhere, na so dem go dey chop people money"

" I beg I no fit dey pursue people oh jare"

" How much dem don pay you self"

" How I go tell sell all these products na"

If you have decided to follow the Network Marketing path to make money then I am very sure you are familiar with those lines. Especially in Nigeria where the Network Marketing Business model has been misrepresented. I know of a company that cajoles people into believing they were shortlisted for a job interview, not for people to travel from different states in Nigeria to come down and find out they are trying to be brain washed into joining a Network Marketing company.

Honestly, if I were a job seeker and that happens to me " I will beat the crap out of the organizers", that's me keeping it 100% real. You don't do stuffs like that just to get people to join your business. No wonder people hate the Network Marketing business, no wonder you get lots of criticisms when you try to sell your business to prospects.

But there is a way to do this business and be successful, what if I told you that you don't have to chase your friends or family members to succeed in this business? What if I show you how to set up a system that will have people contact you from any part of the world to join your team would you be interested?

But First Let Me Address Your Fears, Why Exactly Do You Hate Network Marketing?

Let me know your fears and I will address it!

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Hatch And Manage Catfish From Fries To Table Size / How True Is SSS And Police Arresting Bureau De Change Operators? / Internet Business Options.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.