Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

I’ll Marry A Made-in-nigeria Wife -dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Marry A Made-in-nigeria Wife -dino Melaye (523 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) / I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim / Why I Abused, Threatened Tinubu’s Wife – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Marry A Made-in-nigeria Wife -dino Melaye by chizgold80: 9:01am On Nov 07, 2016
At a time when many are clamouring for Nigeria to support the growth of our local industries in order to boost our export earnings, controversial Kogi State Senator, Dino Melaye has taken it a step further by declaring that he will marry a Made-in-Nigeria wife.

In an interview granted to Punch, Senator Melaye declared that he will get married to a Made-in-Nigeria woman. According to him; “I am single. I have three children. But...

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/ill-marry-a-made-in-nigeria-wife-dino-melaye/

Re: I’ll Marry A Made-in-nigeria Wife -dino Melaye by agwom(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2016
hmmm
Re: I’ll Marry A Made-in-nigeria Wife -dino Melaye by Siberia101: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2016
Confused APC Senator cheesy
Re: I’ll Marry A Made-in-nigeria Wife -dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 07, 2016
So this agbaya is even unmarried?
Re: I’ll Marry A Made-in-nigeria Wife -dino Melaye by morbeta(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2016
And turn her to punching bag as usual.
Re: I’ll Marry A Made-in-nigeria Wife -dino Melaye by omenka(m): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2016
Please Ninosaurus Melaye, make sure you marry one of your SLAVES. Their diligent work on social media can't be for nothing. cheesy
Re: I’ll Marry A Made-in-nigeria Wife -dino Melaye by overhypedsteve(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2016
If he was an American senator he should be in Jail by now, if he was Chinese he should have been hanged by now. But since he is a Nigerian we will give him a made in Nigerian wife and a prosperous political life. Was hr not elected into power by somebody? So why complain, the people that selected him for power believe he is the best person to represent them and that is what he is doing. why would a public office holder be talking about a selfish matter when there are other critical issues in the country to be attended to such as poverty inflation and unemployment. To me I think it is the people that elected him that are foolish. For choosing a one time stomach infrastructure over future progress. Now he is talking about his cars, his wives, and his flamboyant lifestyle. Using it to taunt the ragged poor and hungry people that chose him for power. It is really sad the kind of country we live in
Re: I’ll Marry A Made-in-nigeria Wife -dino Melaye by skywalker240(m): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2016
undecided

Re: I’ll Marry A Made-in-nigeria Wife -dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2016
The problem of this man centres on women.

(1) (Reply)

UN Says 75,000 Children In Nigeria Risk Dying In 'months' / Gen Buratai: Hearty Cheers For The Hero Of Heroes / NL48 Days Of Power Day 2-"Never Put Too Much Trust In Friends,Learn How To Use..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.