Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,678 members, 7,935,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:29 PM

Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job (46602 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Lenee Neebani Kidnapped, Beaten & Left To Die During Election In Rivers. Video / Abu Ali’s Death: "Why Boko Haram Is Killing More Nigerian Soldiers" - Premium T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by Jacko1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Its because of men like this boko haram never spread enter the whole north

God bless dem

Even though i can never will never fight for nigeria due to the useless govt

These soldiers earn my highest praise
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by Paseus(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
cowardSeun:
Lousy and unprofessional copy cats.....
Where's Abu Ali today
recieve sense
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by Sussan1(f): 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
May God help and protect u all. Long live Nigeria!
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by mKc9ET(m): 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
I hope they Had enough training on how to use those weapons,
Before Bush meat go hunt the hunter.
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by deeway200(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Must u copy Vladimir Putin? Nigeria and plagiarism
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by bams2999(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
war against terrorist
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Indeed, only if my mum would allow it. I've always been brave and I'm not afraid of dying for a just course.

I like that. Lion heart.
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by Bnladan(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Kill dem all!!! May God have mercy on dem, coz we (Nigerian army) will have none for dem
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by LeemahLuv(f): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Our prayers are with you
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by tonygee88(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
davodyguy:
See Patriotism

Just wish those pathetic children of hate, from the evil tribe that wish doom for Nigeria will learn from this.

Rather, they'll call Nigeria a Zoo.

Anyway in the words of my amiable president. 'If you have another kwantery, you can exit that may called nigeria and relocate to Chad or Israel. As for us, we would remain here until Nigeria is rescued.

Philippians 1:6

being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you (Nigeria) will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Amen
because he dey quote bible now ppl no hit LIKE
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
The sooner they meet their maker the better.
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by searay(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
All these small boys
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by cescky(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
VickyRotex:
Our Nigeria Vladmir Putin grin

God Bless and Strengthen you guys!

PS: But I read Putin denied saying that though.

The original quote is from an Israeli general
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by bastien: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
Carry on and while u dey send dem, be careful dem no send u too.

...only the dead have seen the end of war...
black hawk down shey?
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by Youngwiz71(m): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nice one my gallant soldiers
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by Nemesis99(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
See how very young those guys are. How many yrs experience these guys get in combating? Mehn! I wish them all the best

blind man fighting blind man
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by theNOISEmaker: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
cowardSeun:
Where's Abu Ali today
you will die a street beggar in jesus name!!!
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Gbam! Words on marble!
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by haffaze777(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Indeed, only if my mum would allow it. I've always been brave and I'm not afraid of dying for a just course.

Don't tell her before you gogringrin

1 Like

Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
that's stupidity u know ?
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by TheVictorious(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
He should give due credit to who quoted that. Not his quote!
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by tarekamos: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
tukdi:
My gallant officer, I celebrate you! grin

God bless you and your family!!! cool

It is well with you guys out there. The mighty hands of God will rest upon you and protect you all. We shall not hear evil report concerning you guys anymore amen. And you all shall come back home safely to your families in Jesus name amen.
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by tukdi: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
tarekamos:

It is well with you guys out there. The mighty hands of God will rest upon you and protect you all. We shall not hear evil report concerning you guys anymore amen. And you all shall come back home safely to your families in Jesus name amen.

Thank you for your support! God bless you! cool
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by tarekamos: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
cowardSeun:

Where's Abu Ali today

See coward talking from under his bed. See men like you in the war front. These guys have been out there for close to 3 months now and one coward with his wife rapper is posting rubbish from behind the door. Keep quiet if you cannot pray for them or encourage them.
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by JuanDeDios: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
VickyRotex:
Our Nigeria Vladmir Putin grin

God Bless and Strengthen you guys!

PS: But I read Putin denied saying that though.
That statement was first made in the Indian subcontinent. Can't recall if it was an Indian or a Pakistani general.
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by Prettybrown: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Interesting. God help u
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by Princeroyal: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
I love this statement.
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by ammonia(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
cowardSeun:

Where's Abu Ali today
GOD please do me a favour, kill this slowpoke right now..... Ameen
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Gallant soldier,God will continue to protect you cool

Quick question though.
Since bible said "thou shall not kill"

Will soldiers and executioners make Heaven
david killed golliath
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by Adisodelight22(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hmmm! Saw this particular Ojikutu guy @ Lagos Island this noon. Though he looks like someone that's going back to base.
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by yinkslinks(m): 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
boko haram
cowardSeun:

Where's Abu Ali today
Re: Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job by BigBlokoz: 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
its an old saying na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors / Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos / Nigerian Soldiers Cross Military Vehicle Over The River In North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.