Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,359 members, 7,881,317 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

Outdated - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outdated (3227 Views)

Nigerian Email Database For 5000 Naira.. Limited time offer! / Traders Seek ECOWAS Intervention As Ghana Shuts 400 Nigerian Businesses / Download Nigeria Email database List/ Email bulk sender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outdated by EducationNG: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good day. Finally came up with some products and services targeted at Nigerian businesses (SMEs) to make money.

The challenge now is buying an email database to make some marketing efforts.

Anyone who has a database or list of email addresses of Nigerian businesses (SMEs) should help by sending to olamideblack@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

Kindly help a brother in this recession. God bless.
Re: Outdated by EducationNG: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
I'm anxiously awaiting a response. Thanks.
Re: Outdated by EducationNG: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
I'm anxiously awaiting a response. Thanks.
Re: Outdated by EducationNG: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Still awaiting a response. Thanks.
Re: Outdated by EducationNG: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2016

Re: Outdated by moneybugs: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
i have over 1m active and responsive Nigeria only email list.
our one million list and above goes for N25,000 but because you don't have money i will give you a huge discount just look for N10,000 i will give you any amount of email you need for your business. this is just a help for a fellow Nigeria.
Re: Outdated by EducationNG: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2016

Re: Outdated by moneybugs: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
EducationNG:

you are crying of money now let me show how to make real money online, you can make your first $300 withing 48hrs
make Guarantee 300 dollars daily online on autopilot with "cyber income empire"
FREE
Lagos Island

You’re here to make money. So let’s make it happen.

Are you overwhelmed with information, are you a broken student trying to pay your bills, but don’t even have a part-time job? I introduce to you "CYBER INCOME EMPIRE" This has been made to help you generate a stable income daily, weekly, monthly and annually.

For a limited time, you can obtain access to premium methods I have used to bank up to $500 per week online.

CYBER INCOME EMPIRE is purely:

· Fully Autopilot

· Guaranteed Income

· Premium Support

· Works Worldwide

WHAT YOU GET INSIDE "CYBER INCOME EMPIRE"
you will get:

· Access to my premium methods that made me a total of $5,380 a month

· Mentoring until you replicate my earnings

· In case you don’t earn anything at all, you get a full refund option

· No secrets hold back, everything is inside this PACKAGE

· Access to bonus methods I’m using up to the date

· Warm feeling knowing that you will make a lot of money

So seriously, what are you waiting for? You know you won’t get a good deal ever again.
for more info call me on 08186763414
Re: Outdated by EducationNG: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
moneybugs:
our one million list and above goes for N25,000 but because you don't have money i will give you a huge discount just look for N10,000 i will give you any amount of email you need for your business. this is just a help for a fellow Nigeria.

Thanks for the offer.

1 Like

Re: Outdated by EducationNG: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Outdated by moneybugs: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
EducationNG:

Thanks for the offer. Don't have cash at hand though. I'll see if I can borrow some.

Is your email list well sorted? Coz I need only email addresses of Nigerian businesses. That's my target audience. Thanks.
sure the list are well sorted and are nigerians only.
Re: Outdated by remedick: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
moneybugs:
25k for 1Million Nigerian email? How does one verify the activeness of the emails? What's the targetted audience?
Re: Outdated by EducationNG: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
I'll greatly appreciate anyone who can send me a list. Doesn't have to be too much or the full list you have. Just something to start with.

Email add is: olamideblack@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: Outdated by moneybugs: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
remedick:
25k for 1Million Nigerian email? How does one verify the activeness of the emails? What's the targetted audience?
great question.
the emails are from all our websites
1) http://betheboss.timeandfreedomteam.com/#home ( HAS OVER 2M SUBSCRIBERS AND 348,788 ARE NIGERIANS) FOR ANY BODY TO REGISTER YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR COUNTRY AND YOUR STATE AND PHONE NUMBER TO JOIN THE FREE PROGRAM THAT MAKE WEALTH.

2) http://www.myfunnelempire.com ( this currently has 1.7m option in members with 50% Nigerians.) if you are a regular user of nairaland you will notice when i created a post on business category here on nairaland. the post was on for a month on the front page of business nigeria.
i go 38,000 sign-ups without spending a dime oh thank god there is nairaland.

3) https://www.stiffy.com/ ( currently has over 500,000 members with over 100k Nigerians.

we have many blogs where we offer free info in exchange for email address. mostly Nigerians. i will not be listing every one of it here. the above is ok.
our list are active and responsive with top tier clients who are ready to buy what you have to offer.

1 Like

Re: Outdated by EducationNG: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
I'll greatly appreciate anyone who can send me a list. Doesn't have to be too much or the full list you have. Just something to start with.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Outdated by EducationNG: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2016

Email is: olamideblack@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: Outdated by remedick: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
moneybugs:

great question.
1) http://betheboss.timeandfreedomteam.com/#home ( HAS OVER 2M SUBSCRIBERS AND 348,788 ARE NIGERIANS) FOR ANY BODY TO REGISTER YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR COUNTRY AND YOUR STATE AND PHONE NUMBER TO JOIN THE FREE PROGRAM THAT MAKE WEALTH.

2) http://www.myfunnelempire.com ( this currently has 1.7m option in members with 50% Nigerians.) if you are a regular user of nairaland you will notice when i created a post on business category here on nairaland. the post was on for a month on the front page of business nigeria.

3) https://www.stiffy.com/ ( currently has over 500,000 members with over 100k Nigerians.

we have many blogs where we offer free info in exchange for email address. mostly Nigerians. i will not be listing every one of it here. the above is ok.
our list are active and responsive with top tier clients who are ready to buy what you have to offer.
I will get back to you soon.
Re: Outdated by EducationNG: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Is there anyone to help? I really need this.
Re: Outdated by EducationNG: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2016
anyone?
Re: Outdated by moneybugs: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
remedick:
I will get back to you soon.
ok great, thanks as i hope to see your order soon.
Re: Outdated by EducationNG: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2016

Thanks in advance.
Re: Outdated by moneybugs: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
EducationNG:

Thanks in advance.
your toko is getting too much just tell me any amount you can afford now and let me know how many emails to help you with.
Re: Outdated by tectonotimes: 2:46am On Nov 10, 2016
EducationNG:
Good day. It's another Monday and I'm here at home, having lost my job some months back. It hasn't been easy really. Finally came up with some products and services targeted at Nigerian businesses (SMEs).

The challenge now is, no money at hand to buy an email database to make some marketing efforts.

Anyone who has a database or list of email addresses of Nigerian businesses (SMEs) should please forward it to olamideblack@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

Kindly help a brother in this recession. God bless.

PS: I can't afford to buy now. I'll greatly appreciate anyone who can send me a list. Email add is: olamideblack@yahoo.com

WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Outdated by remedick: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2016
moneybugs:

great question.

Where are you located?
Re: Outdated by moneybugs: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2016
remedick:

Where are you located?
ebge in alimosho l.g.a lagos state nigeria
call me on 08186763414
Re: Outdated by moneybugs: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2016
We have the email list database of over 30milion option in email address.which ever area you want to promote to we are there for you.

FEATURES INCLUDED IN THE LIST:

1) FIRST AND LAST NAME: Our list includes the first and last name of individual owners of the included email addresses.

2) PHONE NUMBERS: Our list includes phone numbers of individual owners of the includes email list.

3) GENDER: Our list includes the gender( male or female ) of individuals owners of the includes email addresses.

4) STATE AND COUNTRY OF RESIDENT: Our list includes the full address both states and countries of individual owners of the included email addresses.

5) ZIP CODES: Our list includes the zip codes of individual owners of the included email addresses.

WHY DO YOUR LIST HAS ALL THE ABOVE FEATURES?

Great question, well it is because they are all our subscribers on our various websites, they provided all the above information upon sign-up.
Re: Outdated by moneybugs: 6:57am On Nov 24, 2016
WE HAVE CAREFULLY PACKAGED THE DATABASE IN A CLEAN 2010 CVS EXCEL FORMAT WHICH IS THE MODERN AND MOST ACCEPTABLE EMAIL FORMAT WORLD WIDE.
Re: Outdated by remedick: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2016
moneybugs:

ebge in alimosho l.g.a lagos state nigeria
call me on 08186763414
Those URL are owned by foreigners and how does that connect with you? Can you explain?
Re: Outdated by moneybugs: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
remedick:
Those URL are owned by foreigners and how does that connect with you? Can you explain?
for you to ask this question means that you are new in this online business world.

30% of foreign websites be it from us, UK Canada or Australia are own and manage by Nigerian living here in Nigeria but with a pen name.
why we own a foreign website with a pen is because we need to target clients from foreign countries.

so for them to easily buy or subscribe to our offer we must appear to be from their country, by doing so we get a pen name, a pen or diverted foreign phone number, a customize email address and a foreign residential address.
if you have all the above they must surely buy your products.

Now to show you that i owned all the above websites just take a look at the screenshots in the attached file.

Re: Outdated by moneybugs: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
remedick:
are now convinced that we own the websites?
Re: Outdated by moneybugs: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
remedick:
i guess you are cleared.
just call me on 08186763414 or email me on m.bugs4buz@yahoo.com
i am hoping to see your orders.
Re: Outdated by remedick: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
moneybugs:

for you to ask this question means that you are new in this online business world.

30% of foreign websites be it from us, UK Canada or Australia are own and manage by Nigerian living here in Nigeria but with a pen name.
why we own a foreign website with a pen is because we need to target clients from foreign countries.

so for them to easily buy or subscribe to our offer we must appear to be from their country, by doing so we get a pen name, a pen or diverted foreign phone number, a customize email address and a foreign residential address.
if you have all the above they must surely buy your products.

Now to show you that i owned all the above websites just take a look at the screenshots in the attached file.

Dude you said those website are for Nigerian email list and now you saying foreign traffic. if you own those URL, please log into the account and show us. Pardon me, I am just doing my due dilligence. image one has a different name as the owner of the URL. Image 2 is privacy protected and while image 3 shows a different name as the owner of the URL from the other. I do not think anyone who owns the URL will even want to use a PEN name there because buyers of products do not care about who owns a URL. What they want to buy is the product on the website.

It is called DUE DILLIGENCE BRO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polystar Profiled By The Entrepreneur Africa: Read The Amazing History / Challenges Of Naira ATM-Cards Forex Restriction By CBN / The Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband & The Reply She Got From A Banker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.