Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,205 members, 7,977,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:09 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Crocodile As Witness(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Crocodile As Witness(photo) (913 Views)

Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Crocodile As Witness(photo) by johncreek: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
An Australian reptile handler has proposed to his girlfriend using a crocodile as a witness inside a park’s crocodile enclosure.

The Reptile Park posted a video of the proposal on Facebook, featuring “Elvis”, the 14-foot croc.

ABC News reported Billy Collett calling his girlfriend Siobhan Oxley, whom he introduced as “the girl of his dreams,” into the enclosure to “have a crack at feeding the crocodile”.

After drawing the massive reptile out of the water, Collett dropped to one knee and presented Oxley with a ring.

“Siobhan, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?” he said.

Visitors of the park who watched the whole event take place erupted in applause as the couple embraced and shared a kiss.

http://sheyikojo..com/2016/11/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-with.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Crocodile As Witness(photo) by collinometricx: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Crocodile As Witness(photo) by collinometricx: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Crocodile As Witness(photo) by Edwinmason(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
nothing we no go see

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Crocodile As Witness(photo) by lizzygrace(f): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
I wish we have such men in Naija lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Crocodile As Witness(photo) by johncreek: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lalasticlala, mynd44, MOD...... Abeg do justice
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Crocodile As Witness(photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Another Audacity of Stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Understand Why We Kneel Down To Propose In Nigeria / Why Can't We All Get Along. / The Six Best Gifts You Can Give Your Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.