Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,090 members, 7,916,171 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:57 PM

How Do You Think Trump Will Handle Losing The Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Do You Think Trump Will Handle Losing The Election (620 Views)

Trump Will Be Impeached / USA Election – How A Candidate May Lose The Popular Votes But Win The Election / What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Think Trump Will Handle Losing The Election by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2016

This election increasingly looks like Hillary's to lose and there is not as much intrigue into its outcome to me as a result.... So I've begun trying to imagine how Trump will handle if he loses

What do you think Trump's end-game is in an election loss?? Do you think he'll stick around in politics trying to keep the mantle of leader of the Republican party or go back to TV reality shows? Or split the difference and be somewhat like a Sarah Palin? undecided

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: How Do You Think Trump Will Handle Losing The Election by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
Well,that question should have HILLARY CLINTON and not DONALD TRUMP on it cos its gonna be TRUMP at the White house,Insha Allah..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think Trump Will Handle Losing The Election by mployer(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
He will kill himself.

Quote me when he does.
Re: How Do You Think Trump Will Handle Losing The Election by missjo(f): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
Probably going to say it was rigged like he's already doing. Other than this, I dont think he'll take it any more serious because this guy is just in it for the fun and attention he's getting.

That's wha' I think though.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think Trump Will Handle Losing The Election by teejaypee: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
question should be, undecided

How do you think Clinton would handle loosing the Election cool

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Think Trump Will Handle Losing The Election by calberian: 2:06am On Dec 01, 2016
And pop! goes the thread grin
Re: How Do You Think Trump Will Handle Losing The Election by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2016
Trump is the president.
No recount in PA. Jill stein doesnot meet the deadline.
Re: How Do You Think Trump Will Handle Losing The Election by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Berlynn:

This election increasingly looks like Hillary's to lose and there is not as much intrigue into its outcome to me as a result.... So I've begun trying to imagine how Trump will handle if he loses

What do you think Trump's end-game is in an election loss?? Do you think he'll stick around in politics trying to keep the mantle of leader of the Republican party or go back to TV reality shows? Or split the difference and be somewhat like a Sarah Palin? undecided

Lalasticlala

tongue
Re: How Do You Think Trump Will Handle Losing The Election by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

tongue
why are u here undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think Trump Will Handle Losing The Election by PaulIdu: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Berlynn:

Lalasticlala

I think Hillary has answered all that for you already

(1) (Reply)

Trump Has Won The Us Election @7:46 Am / Obama Set To Meet Trump At White House / Disturbing Video : Black Mom Punishes Son For Supporting Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.