Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Trumps Victory May Be Of Benefit To Some Developing Nations. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trumps Victory May Be Of Benefit To Some Developing Nations. (421 Views)

Why Exactly Did Some Nigerians Celebrate Trumps Victory? / The Moment The Trumps Saw The Obamas Off To Waiting Chopper After Swearing-In / Read Full Text Of American Donald Trumps Victory Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trumps Victory May Be Of Benefit To Some Developing Nations. by maxxy22: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
There is this saying "for any negativity there must be a positive aspect, no matter how bad someone is there is a good aspect of him, for every bad situation it also produces some certain good situation.”
I have not analyzed Trump’s policies which he may implement if eventually voted into power but from his utterances which got a lot of people talking I deduced something out of it which I believe may be good for some countries.
Adolf Hitler aided the return of a nation Israel. There was no nation Israel for decades up till 1940s but when the Jews were persecuted during the Second World War they regroup themselves after the Second World War and regain their nation Israel in 1948.
If Trump’s policies will be tough for the immigrants that may force them out of America then they have to go back to their communities and work on how to develop their communities. I know of a small village in North East of Nigeria that has over 15 Professor and all of them based in US. Some of them are medical doctors, some engineers and others. We have so many of them that are from various part of this country very intellectual people with different skills and are based in US and contributing to the development of US economy.
I think it is high time for them to come back home, let us face the realities of this nation and together we work on rebuilding our nation. I know someone may say the environment is not conducive, but the question is who will make it conducive. It is our collective responsibility to work toward becoming a great nation.
This is my personal opinion….. Please ignore my grammatical errors.
Re: Trumps Victory May Be Of Benefit To Some Developing Nations. by blackpanda: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
OP I dont want to insult u, but I must say your views are very naive, annoying and almost hateful. Am hoping u will wake up and see that we are in the 21st century and the world is a global village. You cant wake up one morning and send away people who are living and working legitimately in a country away just because they probably werent born there. If we follow your theory then all white, black and latino americans should be sent packing to their country of origin. America belongs to the aborigins and red indians

1 Like

Re: Trumps Victory May Be Of Benefit To Some Developing Nations. by ThumbzTNA(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
I support you op. Some of those Nigerians living in the USA have abandoned their relatives back home and have left their country in the hamde of incompetent power mongers. Let them come and impart their knowledge and experience
Re: Trumps Victory May Be Of Benefit To Some Developing Nations. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
You guys that don't even follow elections or know nothing about Trump be spilling poo on Nairaland... undecided

You see a two faced asshole and you accept him as your king, yet you blame APC for propaganda... angry

Nonsense!!!

(1) (Reply)

US Election Night: Electoral College Count / See Who Is To Blame For The Rise Of Trump / Why Donald Trump’s Presidency Will Fail — Renowned Billionaire, George Soros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.