Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,941 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos (44830 Views)

Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) / Nosy Ude: How I Beat Cancer In 8 Months / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Na hin kill am cheesy

Where ur boyfriend hungerbad
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by cescky(m): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

Am sure this is a sick joke right?

Well rip to u too
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by osuofia2(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
OGA YOU SABI READ SO............? PLEASE READ SLOWLY.....DON'T TYPE POO BECAUSE YOU RUSHING FOR FIRST TO COMMENT POSITION
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by iceberryose(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2016
Tellwisdom is probably whiteboard's bro

Imagining how many mentions he'll get lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by mamawin(f): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2016
bettercreature:
I don't see the different between the above pictures
from experience, both pictures are 'after', none is before.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Trunquejnr(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2016
grin[quote author=tellwisdom post=50850059][color=#000099]RIP fine geh. Chai. You well
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Originalsly: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmm.... you can look at the photo and tell she has beaten cancer. Really? If she really had cancer.... and had chemo treatment... she should not be making such a statement.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Gkemz: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2016
Last time i checked, cancer was an incurable disease... so was is a divine hand or just another lady craving for social media attention. If her story is true and the picture not photoshoped, her God is alive.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by stainlink(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
o
Are you OK?
Are you sure you are really OK?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by grandlexuz(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

I bet your username was suppose to be 'TELL WISDOM SAY I NO GET SENSE'

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by grandlexuz(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2016
Gkemz:
Last time i checked, cancer was an incurable disease... so was is a divine hand or just another lady craving for social media attention. If her story is true and the picture not photoshoped, her God is alive.

Some cancers are actually curable
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by musa7m(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2016
topcube:

in d name of rushing to be FTC, you wish someone alive RIP, I SMH for you.

How much Nairaland owner don dash you since you join?

@tellwisdom, I wan tell you now to receive wisdom in Jesus name
amen
grandlexuz:

I bet your username was suppose to be 'TELL WISDOM SAY I NO GET SENSE'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by grandlexuz(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

In a bid to be the first to comment you became most stupid to comment..lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by okowande(f): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2016
Cucumber crew run...... .....
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Pringlez: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

All in a bid/rush to get FTC u ended messing up and wishing a living person "Rest In Peace"
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by adaksbullet: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Olodo. . She dinnuh die undecided
eh his it eglish u are talkeds? shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Pringlez: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2016
topcube:

in d name of rushing to be FTC, you wish someone alive RIP, I SMH for you.

How much Nairaland owner don dash you since you join?

@tellwisdom, I wan tell you now to receive wisdom in Jesus name

Infact this particular FTC should be disqualified, so it will serve as a warning to others who wldnt cool down to read and digest the gist first before mis-yarnning.
What is it sef?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by bamirotola: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

This is surely a lautech product..... do you read @all?? She's still fucking alive... y r lautec product ds dull sef! Chai!!

Congrats brave heart... I celebrate you
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by obontami: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2016
Receive sense angry
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by touchmoney: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
u wan kill am
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Pringlez: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2016
mamawin:
from experience, both pictures are 'after', none is before.

Na so!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by tommykiwi(m): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
Guy wetin you smoke come online
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2016
First it was whitebeard, now it's tellwisdom... lol
The battle for most dumbass is tight
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by BAMSRAY(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2016
THANK God for ur life dear....i celebrate with u
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by simeonkoolluck(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2016
Benjom:

The 'Wisdom' in your moniker na fake one. In fact, you need some lashes for being the most quoted Nairalander this morning. Oya, dey count the lashes...
guy you wan take laff kill me grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by harlee(m): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
bobo,u dull ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by favourmic(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2016
Oya shakiti Bobo

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by owelle22(m): 11:36am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

Olodo.com
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by edawg(m): 11:36am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

Twidly Dumb Bleep! grin
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

Twidly Dumb Bleep!
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by sulakishop(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2016
I sorry for this generation

adaksbullet:
Mine earth his whit his fam cry rip fine gilr cry cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by olureignforever: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

Emi Esu personified. When dey say don't smoke weed you won't listen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Kurd(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2016
On a haste to comment.. u wan kill person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkiru Obasi: Survivor Of Lebanon Explosion Calls For Help From Nigeria / Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures / 10 Things You Should Never Do When You’re Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.