Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:53 PM

Graduate Without Job Cries For Help After Welcoming A Set Of Triplets (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Graduate Without Job Cries For Help After Welcoming A Set Of Triplets (photos) (660 Views)

Toolz Already Wants Another Child Few Months After Welcoming Her First Child / Walter Anga's Wife Shares Maternity Photos After Welcoming Baby Girl / Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Without Job Cries For Help After Welcoming A Set Of Triplets (photos) by NanagistBlog: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
A bid is being made over the predicament an alum of University of Ibadan, who respected an arrangement of triplets however has no occupation to maintain the family. He truly needs an occupation to stay aware of the new duties.

continue reading
http://nanagist..com/2016/11/graduate-without-job-cries-for-help.html

Re: Graduate Without Job Cries For Help After Welcoming A Set Of Triplets (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Let me have his contact
I got something to give him
Re: Graduate Without Job Cries For Help After Welcoming A Set Of Triplets (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Divine blessing!

Congratz

The poster above me is a lying child sad sey you no see the Contact there ni

1 Like

Re: Graduate Without Job Cries For Help After Welcoming A Set Of Triplets (photos) by NanagistBlog: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Check the first image, telephone number is beside it
Airforce1:
Let me have his contact
I got something to give him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Shared Her Recent Photo On Instagram And People Aren’t Happy / Rare Photos Of Kim Kardashian Shared By Her Friend / Hollywood's Kerry Washington Steps Out In Rare Appearance With Naija Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.