Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa (9323 Views)

Soldiers Neutralize 13 Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno [PHOTOS] / Troops Neutralize A Female Suicide Bomber At Yamtake, Borno State / Troops Neutralize Female Suicide Bomber - (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by IVORY2009(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2016
Theoritical:
senseless
Insalburious!!!
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by xboyelyusuf(m): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:
Our soldiers are really trying, but they should know that they are being paid for fighting and stop making it look like it's free of charge. Even those Elderly women sweeping the streets are also contributing their Quota to the Nigeria project, but when they die, Nobody even notices it.

You can quote me but I won't see it cos I only visit a post, once.
so you think the chicken change given to them pays what they and their families pass through for the safety of this nation?..You must be ignorant of war to say this.Ask how much mercenaries are being paid and you will realise our soldiers are just doing selfless service.
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by 2kris(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2016
Deenite:
The greatest mistake BH did was killing Muhammad Abu Ali, its going to be more offensive from now on by d NA, cos am sure dey r seeking vengeance.

Nice one our ever gallant soldiers
what is these man typing. What about the twin bombing in jos 2014 close to juth that one no be greatest mistake abi
Generals have been killed my child hood friend daniel wula was killed in damaturu last year dat one no be greatest mistake abi.
In short i forgive you
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by MrCasper: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:
Our soldiers are really trying, but they should know that they are being paid for fighting and stop making it look like it's free of charge. Even those Elderly women sweeping the streets are also contributing their Quota to the Nigeria project, but when they die, Nobody even notices it.

If them pay u ×10 of what they currently earn and they tell u to go fight them Boko guys u o go? There are way more lucrative and less risky jobs then being in the theatre of war. granted, they get paid for what they do, but such jobs only require a certain patriotic zeal that only a few have. Personally, I don't see Nigeria as a country worth dying for. There are fat politicians from the top giving orders and at the same time plundering our national Treasury dry and doing so in the comfort of their air conditioned offices, so I don't see why I should take up arms to go and die for my country...I don't think I'm that patriotic. that's why I commend and appreciate the guys out there in the hot zones trying to defend Nigeria from Boko haram.
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by payosehtor(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2016
efilefun:
You got time replying "that thing" its people like this that are always eager to hear about soldiers losing their lives at the war front but always quick to point a raid on boko haram as propaganda just because their hero was booted out of Aso rock
Don't mind them jare.
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by payosehtor(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2016
princebaby:
That's not boko haram our prsido has wipe them
your problem is it ignorance or hatred against our president? the almighty America's has never won her war against terrorism the world over, it get to a poin they will describe the insurgents as a "pocket of resistance"if I can ever identify you in person, you know what?
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by keynesstreet2: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:

Do you really have sense?.....Do you know what it takes to lie down your life for ingrate like you... can you exchange money for your life?
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by Deenite(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2016
2kris:
what is these man typing. What about the twin bombing in jos 2014 close to juth that one no be greatest mistake abi
Generals have been killed my child hood friend daniel wula was killed in damaturu last year dat one no be greatest mistake abi.
In short i forgive you

U just had to quote me abi. I voiced my opinion nd u should voice urs too, bt not by quoting me, nairaland has enough space for you to say wats on ur mind, so pls lemme be.

Ooooo and incase you wish to quote me again, just know dat i wont be available for your stupidity.
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by Ugosample(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:

This one is definitely not a wise person.

Anu ofia
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by Ugosample(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2016
priceaction:
THATS WHY I ALWAYS SAID IT WAS AMERICAN UNDER OBAMA THAT CREATED BH. IF GADAFFI WAS NOT KILLED OR ATTACKED AND HIS COUNTRY SCATTERED AND SHATTERED,WHERE WILL THEY SEE SUCH WEAPONS LIKE THIS AND YET, THEY KEEP COMPOUNDING AND ATTACKING. NO THANKS TO THEIR NORTHERN LEADERS THAT GAVE THEM PROTECTION EVEN WHEN THEY ARE YET TO GAIN GROUND..

BH harem started long before the death of Gadaffi...

France wanted Gadaffi's head, not America, so get that....
Obama was just complicit...

And besides, it was Gadaffi who armed those Malians and Chadians to the teeth to fight for him, so what are you saying

Anyways there is no need educating you,, your mind is set already
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by payosehtor(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2016
cescky:
Hmm

Where do these indigent people get their weapons from?....and some one will tell me Nigeria isn't very sick

Yet the ab0okis and their allies are quick to claim southerners are the prob will Nigeria ... I guess it's tompolo and co supplying these guys weapons or it drops from the skies? Who can blame Jonathan for being non chalant...we u keep seting ur house on fire u expect ur neigbour to come and douse it for u....
thank you my brother. sometimes I wish it was possible to separate the Christian folks from the Islamist so that they will kill to go to that their haven.otherwise how can they pretend they don't know who is a BHMist among them?, are they foreigners? do they fry to hide into Sambisa's even with trucks.? is there Okarfo or Tunde or any Tersoor or Oche among them? blood tasty Animals in human skin kow e

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 08, 2016
Ugosample:

BH harem started long before the death of Gadaffi...

France wanted Gadaffi's head, not America, so get that....
Obama was just complicit...

And besides, it was Gadaffi who armed those Malians and Chadians to the teeth to fight for him, so what are you saying

Anyways there is no need educating you,, your mind is set already
You can as well as make your arguments known without starting a potential fight. Having said that, we might both agree that bh started as a result of gadaffi reign and fall as am more concerned haw those Nigerian rag wearing youths has so much access to such ammunitions.
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

Useless....

Yeemu looking for likes, 4 dumb people don like una post, oya lets party. Mtswwwww trash
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by IVORY2009(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Itswwwww trash [/color] [/b]

Anti-Ipod, If I face u, are u sure u will survive? Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.....
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by SWORD419(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
i swear our military is trying.
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by AntiIPOOP(m): 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
IVORY2009:

Anti-Ipod, If I face u, are u sure u will survive? Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.....
lolx grin look at this kid forming to be a demi god, who take u serious sef? This is a public forum, I have the right to quote who ever I want

This is even the first time I'm seeing your post sef.

Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by 2kris(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deenite:

U just had to quote me abi. I voiced my opinion nd u should voice urs too, bt not by quoting me, nairaland has enough space for you to say wats on ur mind, so pls lemme be.

Ooooo and incase you wish to quote me again, just know dat i wont be available for your stupidity.
this is what hapens when kids are on nairaland
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by IVORY2009(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

lolx grin look at this kid forming to be a demi god, who take u serious sef? This is a public forum, I have the right to quote who ever I want

This is even the first time I'm seeing your post sef.

See this old baba with double ID's cheesy grin
Re: Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa by mindtricks: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
okosodo:
We might never get to see the real picture of what is going on in the north but God has his way of protecting his own inspite of the massive propaganda

Anything is possible. It is no surprise for those in authority in Nigeria to remain in denial, never say the truth when it matters most.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Helicopter At Nnamdi Kanu's House PICs Video / 2019 Election: What Is A Wasted Vote? / PMB Signs Climate Change, AMCON (Amendment) Bills Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.