Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,106 members, 7,939,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React (62088 Views)

See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Feather Dress: "Borrow Pose" Fans React / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by Neimar: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2016
k
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2016
Is her thigh a seperate entity?
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by EMMYB0Y(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2016
wetin concern me

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by Iny3(m): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2016
Another Cucumber user

2 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by Ayoswit(f): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2016
hmmm, OK o
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by kenx1(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2016
Real men don't fall for artificial girls

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by XtrmeBachelor(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2016
one night stand with this one go make sense oo

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by skilltz(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2016
sad cry cry
noetic5:
Choii
cry
noetic5:
Choii
this early morning.. God deliver awa Sol from endtime ladies
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by skilltz(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2016
grin I cover my eyes with the blaaaad
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by Cecediva(f): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2016
Lovely
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by terrezo2002(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2016
Why do women portray themselves as sex objects and not wives material.
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by BlackMystery(f): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2016
That's a hotel but nice Shape grin
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by slex(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2016
Hmm, and you and funke started ''I need t know series'' but the difference in class, style and bank accounts is too much.

Who ur laps epp except the Vaseline Crew?

Moyo AKA Sex-object
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
I noticed someone behind her wearing a white singlet..

Which one be Moyo and her thick laps? undecided

The Laps na her twin sister? Bloggers and story captions sha..

that's a Service Engine naaa

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by agrovick(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2016
Bang bang gringringrin
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by Jean2(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by gebest: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
I noticed someone behind her wearing a white singlet..

Which one be Moyo and her thick laps? undecided

The Laps na her twin sister? Bloggers and story captions sha..
d person was actually in front of her, is her guy and he is d one dat snap d pix, behind her is a mirror.
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by Hilal1: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2016
Hmm

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
the thing taya me no be here..
she's something and does not want to bring to our notice check out the left leg..,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by TINALETC3(f): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2016
Warrrrrrrris dis na undecided
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by Greenback: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2016
Sexy legs...as sexxie and steammie and hot as vickyrotex legs.. cool grin
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by yinkslinks(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2016
That dressing table is strong to carry this apu thigh.
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by elopee3000(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
the thing taya me no be here..
i wonder how this girl dey take pay for her house rent cus i no dey see her for any film angry ok she get that thing wey be like snail wey dey for middle leg of girls
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by Kingsley1000(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2016
Iny3:
Another Cucumber user
lol
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2016
##

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by alaskido(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2016
Karashika short devil grin grin
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by alizma: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2016
WHEN THEY FINISH SHOWING ALL THE SEXUAL PART OF THEIR BODY FINISH AND GUYS GO THEIR TO SCATTER IT AND LEAVE, THEY WILL COME AND BE SHOUTING THAT GUY ONLY SEE GIRLS AS SEX OBJECT.
IS IT NOT WAT YOU DISPLAY IN THE MARKET THAT YOU EXPECT A CUSTOMER TO BUY, WHAT SHOULD THE CUSTOMER STILL BE DOING WITH YOU AFTER BUYING THE GOODS YOU SHOWN HIM?
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2016
Nemuse:
she's something and does not want to bring to our notice check out the left leg..,
You are right man, I just checked that & u ain't far from the truth. But, that's her own cut of tea
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by Kingsley1000(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2016
she has got nice legs
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2016
elopee3000:
i wonder how this girl dey take pay for her house rent cus i no dey see her for any film angry ok she get that thing wey be like snail wey dey for middle leg of girls
in other words, what u meant is that she uses what she has to get what she want right??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Issues Stern Warning After Toke Makinwa Flaunted Her Off-white Belt / Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) / 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.