Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,669 members, 7,968,930 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:24 PM

Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo (28096 Views)

Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife / Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo by rosalieene(f): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2016
happy birthday to her
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo by kellyimma(f): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2016
I love this, hbd madam
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo by Handsomecole(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Happy Birthday to her and may God cintinue to bless their union.
The picture goes out to all the ladies out there like one Ikeji who are waiting or looking for ready made rich men that only God knows and can determine a man's destiny. I can only but imagine how poor Paul was then yet she stuck to him now look what he has become.
If you can stand with me now then forget it, I would rather go back to my village and marry one village girl, than marry one of these gold digging girls when God finally picks my call.
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo by slowbreeze(f): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
She has been dia from d beginning..even before dere was anytin like "p-square"....no be him broda wey go marry dat gold - digging,old mama Lola ...and her family.Tania sef no gree leave wizkid alone .
Hbd Anita..
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo by ShaqFu: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Is there anything money can not change? grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
TINALETC3:
U ar nt ugly, u ar jst broke grin
Lol...
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo by alt3r3g0: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Yeyegist:
Anita Okoye, wife of Paul Okoye of P-Square celebrated is a year older today, 8th November 2016. Her husband took to social media to share a throw back photo with her and also called her his 'Neck Duo"

The couple got legally married on the 22nd of January, 2015 and they are both blessed with a son.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/paul-okoye-celebrates-wife-birthday.html

Op self cannot copy wella
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Happy Added year to my primary school classmate,a bigger u I pray. HBD Neea
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo by metallisc(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
nikkypearl:
kiss kiss

if to say you been gree give me bobby suck since when i dey toast you, we for don hammer pass their level by now!
....but you just dey delilah me since teytey! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye's Birthday With Nice Throwback Photo by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Who tell me say i no go fine pass this level? See Paul and him babe back in those days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rico Swavey Looking Quite Handsome In New Photos / Rumours Club To Host 50cent, Floyd Mayweather As Donatus Okonkwo Concludes Deals / Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.