Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,746 members, 7,952,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Final Verdict On US Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Final Verdict On US Presidential Election (474 Views)

Kenya Presidential Election Cancelled By Supreme Court / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Final Verdict On US Presidential Election by mrrights: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2016
My final verdict on the US election It is no longer news that the American voters shall decides who lead them today for another 4 years. The contest is strictly between the racist and indecent Donald Trump and the war monger and criminal Hillary, both unworthy to lead any country, but one of which is destined to lead the United States of America. I agree with Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo that irrespective of who is elected today, the end of American dominance in the international arena has begun and it's decline assured. In a nutshell, this election signifies the end of US as a super power. The 2016 election exposed many things in America, things nobody thought ever existed. It exposed the deep rooted ignorance among it's population, criminal conspiracy, massive racism, double standards in applying law, deceit from the highest level, poverty and widespread intolerance. The rise and rise of Donald Trump is an eye opener. Many are worried about a candidate like Trump, but Trump didn't emerge out of the Blues, he was a creation of the American Society. There are many like him and as from this point onward, we shall begin to see more people like Trump in every part of America, but more sadly, we shall see those far worse than Trump. Yesterday's poll according to CNN indicates that, Hillary Clinton is leading with 45% to Trump’s 43%, that's within the margin of error. Those 43% are Americans who shared the views and vision of Trump, but they could be more than 43%, probably more than 45%. The old and conservative population are not usually captured in the polls. Trump didn't make them, the American Society did. While some are blaming Mr Trump for promoting such divisive ideas through his campaign, I believe It is not appropriate to put the blame on one man. Trump is merely speaking the mind of those millions and they connected. The society made them for somebody like Trump to use. Additionally, the criminal conspiracy of the political class in protecting Hillary Clinton is even legendary. For the first time in recent years, a candidate under criminal investigation by Fbi was allowed to run for the highest office. I watched with amazement, how the former president, Bill Clinton went to compromise the justice department to let Hillary off the hook in her email scandal back in July with tacit support of the sitting President. Despite repeatedly lying on oath, despite what the Fbi described as recklessly miss handling classified information, etc, she was allowed to scale through, something no ordinary American would be allowed to do. We also saw massive rigging of election, especially during the Democrats primary election. Active connivance between leadership of the party and a particular candidate against the other. We also saw how presidential debate questions were given to a particular candidate ahead of time. What we saw is too many to remember. While the election cannot be predicted, I believe the outcome is irrelevant. This is something to go home with. Virtually every politician of worth in today's America are behind Hillary Clinton. The sitting President, Former Presidents, party leaders, military generals, media, senators, first ladies, musical artists, celebrities etc. They are all campaigning for her to emerge from the word go. However, despite all these figures campaigning for Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump with no known figure behind him is still tightly making a claim to the presidency. If CNN polls still gave Trump 43% to Hillary's 45% one day to election,despite all those campaigning for her, you should know what that means.
Re: My Final Verdict On US Presidential Election by mrrights: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

Advice And Tips On How To Survive Trump Presidency Especially For Illegals.. / Breaking News : Thousands Protest Trump’s Victory In New York City(photo) / Shocking! Video Shows Violent Mob Attacking Nigerians In An Indian Mall!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.