Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Peter Okoye's Wife Sends Heart Warming Birthday Message To Her In-law Anita - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Wife Sends Heart Warming Birthday Message To Her In-law Anita (1322 Views)

Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife / T Boss Sends Heart Warming Package To Faithful Fan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye's Wife Sends Heart Warming Birthday Message To Her In-law Anita by sexiefemale: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2016
This isn't meant to be news but with the recent war between the Okoye brothers, this definitely needs to make headlines. 

Today is Paul Okoye's wife birthday Anita, Paul took to social media early hours of today to share an epic throw back of himself and his wife to wish her a happy birthday.

However, his twin brother's wife Lola just took to her official Instagram page to share a picture of her In-Law Anita Okoye along side a heart warming birthday message. 

The light skinned mother of two wrote
 "My gorgeous Anita, we celebrate you today on your very special day. I pray God blesses you with all his love, happiness and care. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you every day of your precious life. May the Lord show you his favour and give you his peace. I am so proud of the woman that you have become Anita. I remember when you were just a happy go lucky teenager excited about the little things in life and now look at you! A beautiful woman of substance, an entrepreneur, an amazing wife, mother, daughter and sister impacting lives in a very positive manner. Your husband is a very lucky man to have a solid woman like you by his side. Andre is blessed to have a dedicated mother who loves him more than anything else in the world and my children are blessed to have you in their lives as well. As you know, you are my sister and I love you dearly. Continue to make us all proud and have a fab day today."

Lola Okoye is the one who is always wrongly accused by fans to be behind all the recent bad and terrible happenings between the Okoye brothers because they feel the whole family problem started when Peter got married to Lola.

Well, I think with this birthday message to Anita, Lola has however succeeded in squashing those false impressions and rumors by their fans.

A very excited Anita however replied Lola's birthday message. See the screenshot of her reply below. Happy birthday Anita.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/peter-okoyes-wife-lola-sends-heart.html

Re: Peter Okoye's Wife Sends Heart Warming Birthday Message To Her In-law Anita by Edwinmason(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2016
i just pray both marriages should last
Re: Peter Okoye's Wife Sends Heart Warming Birthday Message To Her In-law Anita by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2016
awww.... hbd
Re: Peter Okoye's Wife Sends Heart Warming Birthday Message To Her In-law Anita by Cuteramat: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2016
May God put peace and unity in their family

Ijebabe

(1) (Reply)

OMG: Popular Nollywood Actress 'kudirat Ajimat' Is Dead / ‘cossy Orjiakor Held At Airport Because Of Her Breasts’ / Sex Tape Between Tyga & Kylie Reportedly Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.