Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,587 members, 7,921,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

We Met Through Social Media Referral Says Soon To Wed Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met Through Social Media Referral Says Soon To Wed Couples (529 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Met Through Social Media Referral Says Soon To Wed Couples by ememabasiakpan(m): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
a lady that meet her hubby on BBM shares her love storey and this is what she wrote on her time line

Storey Line :
We Met Through Social Media Referral
One Morning in 2012, I woke with a tightened heart; I just came out from a messy relationship and I wasn't ready for another. I was just fine with female friends.
On one sunny afternoon, I was so bored. I was just at home with my friend Victoria Ekpenyong; It was a quiet day, one of those boring days you just ping with your blackberry phones and yet, still feel a whole lot of boredom and calmness.
And then I uploaded my status. "I am bored who wants to chat?"
When Vicky saw my update she was said shrilly "why is everyone on my BBM contact list bored today?" She handed her phone to me.
"Take a look at this guy Utibe Udofia @Flintuty, he has same update as yours."

Read full storey @http://www.betatalk.com.ng/2016/11/we-met-through-social-media-referral.html
Re: We Met Through Social Media Referral Says Soon To Wed Couples by makydebbie(f): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Picture or undecided
Re: We Met Through Social Media Referral Says Soon To Wed Couples by nicerichard05: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
ff
Re: We Met Through Social Media Referral Says Soon To Wed Couples by ememabasiakpan(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
to see their pre wedding photos visit the blog and to see them i must confess they are cute

(1) (Reply)

Man Sues Ex-fiancée For $125,000 Ring / Overhyped Sumfin- S*x Time . / Why She Decidied To Cheat On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.