Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,189 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

Meet Pastor Nyambi Akpet - The Man Who Designed JAMB And NECO Portal In 2001 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Pastor Nyambi Akpet - The Man Who Designed JAMB And NECO Portal In 2001 (1473 Views)

How To Upload WAEC Result On JAMB Portal In 2018? / Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid / See Reasons Why It Is Important To Write Both WAEC And NECO Examination Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Pastor Nyambi Akpet - The Man Who Designed JAMB And NECO Portal In 2001 by WetinhappenPR: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
1. Pastor Nyambi Akpet designed and managed the first online educational result checker portal in Africa, a project he implemented for JAMB and NECO in 2001.

2. Nyambi Akpet is a Radical, Revolutionary, Innovative, Anointed, and Cutting-edge Pastor, who is in the business of inspiring thousands of believers to reach out and explore their God’s given potentials by developing and deploying their gift sets.

3. Pastor Nyambi has over 15 years wealth of experience in business, having served as a consultant to some of Nigeria’s strong brands like Maltina, Amstel Malta, JAMB, NECO etc.

4. Doctors once told Pastor Nyambi that he would be bedridden for three years. He miraculously ended up being bedridden just for fourteen(14) days, due to a partial stroke attack.

5. He is the resident PASTOR of the Uyo daughter church of HOUSE ON THE ROCK, a pattern church.

6. Nyambi is the brain behind #iSurvived. He had the desire to record a musical album and also organize a concert to celebrate the healing power of God after his miraculous survival from that life-threatening attack. #iSurvived isn’t just about Pastor Nyami Akpet, but about all of us who have survived one crisis or another.

#iSurvived Music Concert and Album Unveiling holds this Sunday 13th November 2016 at Emerald Event Center, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria by 9am (Main Service) and 4pm (Red Carpet/Main Event).

Whatever situation you find yourself today, you will SURVIVE! This is a testimony you should be part of! Don't MISS this event for anything! 'Like' and 'Share' this post if you believe in the healing power of Jesus!

SOURCE: http://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/this-pastor-design-jamb-and-neco-portal-in-2001-here-are-6-things-you-didnt-know-about-pastor-nyambi-akpet/

Re: Meet Pastor Nyambi Akpet - The Man Who Designed JAMB And NECO Portal In 2001 by Tolexander: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
I wish the man can give me the clue to hacking the sites!
Re: Meet Pastor Nyambi Akpet - The Man Who Designed JAMB And NECO Portal In 2001 by AfroMighty(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tolexander:
I wish the man can give me the clue to hacking the sites!
I fear you
Re: Meet Pastor Nyambi Akpet - The Man Who Designed JAMB And NECO Portal In 2001 by SEEDORF441(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
Una weldone

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Student Part Time Jobs In Canada / ASUU To Go On One Week Warning Strike On 10th Friday 2017 / Yet To See Your Jamb Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.