Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,796 members, 7,930,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:59 AM

Battlefield Of The Heart…. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battlefield Of The Heart…. (288 Views)

The Heart Robber / Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics / The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battlefield Of The Heart…. by Trip4Jozzy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
I came into your life to be a guide through the strenuous journey of life, to be a light in time of darkness, to be a lifeboat when your ship appears to be sinking, to be a shoulder when you need to cry and be joker when you need a laugh.
I was a help in time of need, didn’t have money but I sure gave you honey from the sweet nectar that is my life, didn’t have a car but I walked miles for you, you needed assistance, I went quite a distance trying to it for you. You were confused, I offered clarity till you were amused, you were wounded, felt the pain just as much as you did, I was connected to you cos I shared my heart with you, but you gave me your chest in place of a heart, thought I could rest on the chest but after awhile even that you took away, when I called after you, you looked away as if ashamed that I had no heart of my own but even without a heart my love for you withstood the attacks, fought for you with hopes of winning the war. Battle after battle I was wounded, just as I was nursing my wounds I would be attacked again, thought it was all worth it; after all I was fighting for love. Do they not say that Love is not true until its worth dying for? For only then is it referred to as undying love but how do you fight a battle when even the person you are fighting for is fighting against you…
I might have wounded you once or twice but I never scarred you cos wounds heal but scars don’t they leave marks, I left with a truckload of scars, the irony; scars from fighting for you and not fighting with you…

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Kitchen For Sale Chelmsford Area UK / The Love Call / Are Leaders Born Or Made?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.