Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,640 members, 7,921,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:28 AM

Difference Between Online Store Built With Yokart And Shopify - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Difference Between Online Store Built With Yokart And Shopify (522 Views)

⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours / What Is The Difference Between A Current Account And A Savings Account? / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Online Store Built With Yokart And Shopify by sandeep552: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Shopify is one of the best systems to launch online store in minimum time. It has countless features and long lists of happy clients too. In fact, everyone out there prefers to check Shopify before any other ecommerce platforms to develop online store. But I recently compared some online stores powered by Shopify with the demo of online stores by YoKart. And honestly, I found YoKart better than Shopify. To let you know what makes me say this, I have detailed below few points of my analysis of both eCommerce systems.

Meta Title: YoKart has a special provision that automatically updates the title of a product as Meta title of the page. On the other hand, the product titles in Shopify are not search engine and user-friendly. Although there is an option in the latter to change the titles as per your needs, it becomes a tedious task where there are thousands of product pages.

Meta Description: Like above, there is a problem of non-user-friendly Meta description in Shopify, where the system automatically picks the description and does not ignore the symbols. However when it comes YoKart, I found that the system keeps the Meta description search engine friendly as in the case with titles.

Social sharing icon: There are social sharing options provided in both the systems, however, YoKart has an edge over Shopify for offering more options.

Product explainer video: There is a special provision in YoKart for including product explainer video. This is highly useful as it makes the product page more informative. This option is not available in Shopify.

HTML sitemap: In Shopify, there is no option of generating an HTML sitemap. In some cases, this is not ideal. YoKart, on the other hand, makes it easy to create HTML sitemap page containing all the links in a chronological manner.

Security and payment gateway icon: This is one of the biggest criteria when it comes to the online store. As security is paramount in the current ecommerce sector, an online store must properly indicate the payment gateway it uses as well as the level of security compliance in order to garner consumer trust. YoKart has this option built in while Shopify does not support such option.

+Starting price: For small businesses who want to expand their business online price is a major factor. While YoKart starts at $250 for one year, Shopify costs ($29x12) $348 for one year.

-Storefront design: This is where Shopify takes an edge over YoKart. There are options in Shopify for incorporating unique designs via custom themes while YoKart does not support the same.

Although there are many other features offered by them, in the end, it all boils down to choosing the platform that will be the optimal choice for your online store. Both of them are formidable products, but when it comes to the end product they differ very much.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Wealth Without Stress At Your Finger Tips / Zircon Event And Rentals / Outsource Fiverr, Iwriter, Freelancer, Upwork Writing Jobs And Still Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.