Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,752 members, 7,889,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:45 AM

How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard (1515 Views)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
I dont know for others o but as for me it has happened to me twice my first car and my current car and guys i dont take it lightly no mattar how u fine reach how u Behind reach the way i go take push ur legs down u go think say we dey quarrel and i did it to the two different girls. smiley

But then i would love to hear from you guys. have you encountered this? Hows your reaction?

I greet Una!!! grin
Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by MrRomantic(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
knc:
I dont know for others o but as for me it has happened to me twice my first car and my current car and guys i dont take it lightly no mattar how u fine reach how u Behind reach the way i go take push ur legs down u go think say we dey quarrel and i did it to the two different girls. smiley

But then i would love to hear from you guys. have you encountered this? Hows your reaction?

I greet Una!!! grin

Wait mek I buy car first

1 Like

Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by RoyalBlak007: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
She might be trying to show you
a little bit of skin grin
Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by majamajic(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
If she is on mini, no problem

But on jeans , i will not take it slightly sad sad
Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by mikeade11(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
When she no dey craze... How would she do that in the first place sef.
Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by Khameal007(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
my reaction? I wish the dashboard were my shoulders
Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Holup! u mean ma dashboard? I'll kick d morafvcker out.
Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by gabinogem(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
The nigga above me is a swine cheesy
Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
I had a friend who used to do that ....she sits at the back . That's just classless
Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by Bossontop(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
Shows no respect for ma stuff Even i dont do that in my car......hmmmm I'll be lyk....

2 Likes

Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
lolxxxxxxxx
Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by Julietcutie(f): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
Bossontop:
Shows no respect for ma stuff Even i dont do that in my car......hmmmm I'll be lyk....
that's to harsh
Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by makydebbie(f): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
Come on!

That's sexy! cheesy
Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by chigoizie7(m): 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
I no go talk anything, but kind drive and brake system Wey I go use, she fit beg me say she wan come down go vomit

1 Like

Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
gabinogem:
The nigga above me is a swine cheesy
And u obviously a mule.
Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2017
Peeps what's ya think?
Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2017
And What Is Wrong With That? Did Her Legs Break The Dashboard?
Re: How's Your Reaction When You See A Girl Resting Her Leg On Your Car Dashboard by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
And What Is Wrong With That? Did Her Legs Break The Dashboard?

What car do u drive

(1) (Reply)

Sure-proof Way Of Catching A Cheating Girlfriend... Tested 'n' Trusted / How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.