Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,149 members, 7,967,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:02 PM

Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs (58251 Views)

Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber / Another Soldier Killed As Troops Clear Boko Haram & IEDs In Chukungudu(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by Bgorgeous: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2016
The Nigerian airforce ofcourse is the only force that is still in form in this country. Congratulations
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by TheNathan(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Says who? Don't you know they send some men overseas to learn these techs?

I know of a lady who's currently doing her PhD in tech. She finished from covenant and joined airforce DSSC2012.

I saw one of her projects on Fb early last year. It was a crazy flying quad.

Please don't say what you don't know.
cheesy

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by Bigsteveg(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Fooooolish foool

With ur webbed feet

Learn to mind ur business smelling swine embarassed

The thunder that will fire you is still gathering momentum. Learn to respect people of your father's age
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by ameh99: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2016
comshots:
Nigeria air force cannot manufacture that.

Sharappppp I can even build something better even without much resources... Just because you can't doesn't mean we don't have Nigerians who can't do it
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by Xmen149(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2016
nice move,made more better techs than with scrabs i picked in the streets back then when i was small...nice,they just gat to step up the design finishing and make it more suffocated to handle more tasks. we are getting there wink
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 09, 2016
ameh99:

Sharappppp I can even build something better even without much resources... Just because you can't doesn't mean we don't have Nigerians who can't do it
Do you even know how iron is melted?
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Babzilla:
We see these devekopments all the time including drones yet we never see them in action men are still dying in scores
Tell them.More like this have been publicise.Afterwards,we don't see them being use in action.

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by pyyxxaro: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bigsteveg:

The thunder that will fire you is still gathering momentum. Learn to respect people of your father's age

Your real pikin papa

Na devil go punish u

@people of your father's age indeed # stupidt smelling He-goat #

Your mate for monkey nor de climb tree again embarassed grin
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
comshots:
pls leave the village sir...men are working, kids are jonsin.
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
comshots:

But NDA can useless comment.
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by Bigsteveg(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Your real pikin papa

Na devil go punish u

@people of your father's age indeed # stupidt smelling He-goat #

Your mate for monkey nor de climb tree again embarassed grin

Grow up son
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by Chuks4blu(m): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kudos to Nigerian Airforce, keep it up, its a good job
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by xelly: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
Did they assemble the parts or manufactured it Nigeria? As to manufacture, I don't belief it.
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by tck2000(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
lol
Re: Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs by ChristianEast: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Yet Boko Haram is still raping them like madt.
Trust buhari at your own peril.
Mounting an IED jammer on a mobile frame is what they call IED detonator?
Nigeria is really a zoo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Sunny Ejiagwu Was Assassinated In Imo State. Photos / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried / Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.