Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,357 members, 7,917,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 06:31 PM

What Would You Do? If You Came Home And Find This (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Would You Do? If You Came Home And Find This (photos) (1745 Views)

Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex / He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? If You Came Home And Find This (photos) by olaboo123: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
There were several funny responses but what would you do?

source : http://loveandgizt..com/2016/11/what-would-you-do-if-you-come-home-and.html

Re: What Would You Do? If You Came Home And Find This (photos) by madridguy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
tongue

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham Is Set To Acquire This Beautiful Manson (photos) / Richard Mofe-damijo RMD Try Old Small Na ---basketmouth Begs / “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.