Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,852 members, 7,949,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Case Of A Prodigal Daughter - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Case Of A Prodigal Daughter (582 Views)

First Case Of Shattered Iphone X Appears Online / Another Case Of Phone Explosion, Surprisingly, It's Iphone 7! / Prodigal Daughter Returns Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case Of A Prodigal Daughter by teeono64: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
Check out this conversation between my friend and his fiancee. How has your experience been with your network provider?? mine has been cool with MTN. share your experience..

Re: Case Of A Prodigal Daughter by ikeugbo(m): 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
teeono64:
Check out this conversation between my friend and his fiancee. How has your experience been with your network provider?? mine has been cool with MTN. share your experience..

Whistles loudly, its all about try and see then run bbak to MTN. we wilk gladly welcome every one who left or wants to join the best network
Re: Case Of A Prodigal Daughter by chikpreti: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
MTN is still the best network for me. I ported some few months and couldn't wait to come back. Other networks do "the more u look, the less u see" Abraaakatabra... Its MTN all the way....
Re: Case Of A Prodigal Daughter by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2016
teeono64:
Lol, saka don port part 2. For real though, MTN 4G make sense

(1) (Reply)

M T N Tried To Scam Me (pics) / Infinix Zero 4 (x555) Leaked Image And Rumored Specifications / Infinix Hot 4 Needed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.