Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,413 members, 7,978,303 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:44 AM

Evil Son Who Cut Off His Mum’s Head And Took Selfie With It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evil Son Who Cut Off His Mum’s Head And Took Selfie With It (3167 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks / Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Son Who Cut Off His Mum’s Head And Took Selfie With It by financialpowa: 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
A man who stabbed his mother, dismembered her body with a power saw and then took a selfie with her severed head has been found guilty of murder.

Bronx man Bahsid McLean, 26, has been convicted of second-degree murder and unlawful dissection of a human being, prosecutors said on Monday.

The court heard how he killed his mother, Tanya Byrd, 52, inside their Morrisania apartment on February 26, 2013.

McLean stabbed the home health aide in the neck, after she told him he was a bad father.

Police say he then called them to report his dead mom missing.

‘If you can kill somebody, you should be able to cut them up too,’ McLean told authorities, in a video played in court. ‘If you can’t do that, if don’t have the stomach to cut them up, then you’re a coward.’

‘The defendant fatally stabbed his mother and then chillingly took photos with her mutilated corpse,’ Bronx DA Darcel Clark said, the New York Daily News reports.

After McLean killed his mother he then went to a hardware store and bought a power saw to carve up her body, police said.

He paused to take a smirking selfie with her dismembered head before stuffing her remains into bin bags. Her dismembered corpse was found in the bin bags inside four different suitcases that had been dumped around the neighborhood, and police later discovered the smiling selfie on McLean’s phone.

He will be sentenced on December 5 and faces up to 25 years in jail.

more @ http://www.ourdailyreporters.com/evil-son-who-took-selfie-with-mums-decapitated-head-faces-prison/

Re: Evil Son Who Cut Off His Mum’s Head And Took Selfie With It by AK6464(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sodom & Gomorrah Native
Re: Evil Son Who Cut Off His Mum’s Head And Took Selfie With It by ArabMopol(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
290 years in prison
Re: Evil Son Who Cut Off His Mum’s Head And Took Selfie With It by doctimonyeka(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
ENDTIME OOOO.... Lord have mercy...

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! / This Bolt Driver Tried To Cheat Me Today Using Fake GPS App / American Zoo Apologizes For Putting An African On Display At Their Zoo In 1906

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.