Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,271 members, 7,928,904 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Child Who Could See Ghosts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Child Who Could See Ghosts (685 Views)

He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After / Culture Vs Legal Law: Who Owns The Child??? / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Child Who Could See Ghosts by dopePRonline: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
This gift feels like a curse. If I could trade it for a life of peace I would, because the things I see on a daily basis is enough to make anyone have sleep drought. It’s not only humans that occupy the earth. There are spirits all around us. In fact, the number of spirits on earth is more than the number of humans on earth! We are not alone, spirits are always around us; some good, others bad! I never had human friends. No sane parent would allow their kid hang out with a weirdo like me, or as they usually.... FULL STORY on UmehWrites >>>> http://umehwrites.com/short-story/the-child-who-could-see-ghosts/

Re: The Child Who Could See Ghosts by LastProphet: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
if u think anybody would go and click on ur link so that u earn money after telling them lies then u better think again

(1) (Reply)

Parents Beware Of What You Buy For Your Kids!!!! / Quiet Marriage. What Did You Say? / People What Is Your Opinion About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.