Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,959 members, 7,906,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Samsung Tab-e For Sale! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Tab-e For Sale! (1980 Views)

Neatly Used Samsung Tab E- SOLD / Samsung Galaxy S10 Duos, S10e, Note 9, Note 8 And Tab E @ Affordable Price / Cheap Samsung Galaxy Tab E For Sale. SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Tab-E for sale.

Clean, dotless and faultless, sells with follow-come charger, and pack if you desire. Receipt dey if you need am too.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
No hitches#
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Gbolahan111: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Is it free?
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by anochuks08(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Price?
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
Gbolahan111 and anochuks08 I'm selling at price of 50k.

No issues with the phone, dotless and problem-less.
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by zinachidi(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
Funnicator:
Gbolahan111 and anochuks08 I'm selling at price of 40k.

No issues with the phone, dotless and problem-less.
would have bought it, selling at a nice price, but i don't like it cos u can't browse unless with wi-fi, and it dosen't use sim.
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
zinachidi:
would have bought it, selling at a nice price, but i don't like it cos u can't browse unless with wi-fi, and it dosen't use sim.
LOL. It uses sim and is connected to 3G cellular data. I would have opened the back to snap the sim but it's night already.
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by zinachidi(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
Funnicator:

LOL. It uses sim and is connected to 3G cellular data. I would have opened the back to snap the sim but it's night already.
are u sure? Cos i have someone who uses this tab and his own dosent. Anyways mention me in the morning with the pic na.

Whats your location anyways?
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
zinachidi:
are u sure? Cos i have someone who uses this tab and his own dosent. Anyways mention me in the morning with the pic na.

Whats your location anyways?

Abakaliki, Ebonyi State. Well, till daybreak then..
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by zinachidi(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Funnicator:

Abakaliki, Ebonyi State. Well, till daybreak then..
cool, stay in owerri, not to far, buh until i see the pic and ask around okk?
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
zinachidi:
cool, stay in owerri, not to far, buh until i see the pic and ask around okk?
fine. I'll mention you at dawn.
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oga ariksonconnect good evening oh.
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Morning
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by zinachidi(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Funnicator:

fine. I'll mention you at dawn.
didn't get any mention oh, or have u sold it?
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
zinachidi:
didn't get any mention oh, or have u sold it?
Nah! Not to worry, I'll upload pic of the SIM slot at dawn. I'd have done it today but no phone to snap it as I'm using the Tablet. A friend is staying over the night so I'll use his phone to snap it then upload here at daybreak. I'm really eager to sell this phone. NYSC is this month biko.
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by zinachidi(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
Funnicator:

Nah! Not to worry, I'll upload pic of the SIM slot at dawn. I'd have done it today but no phone to snap it as I'm using the Tablet. A friend is staying over the night so I'll use his phone to snap it then upload here at daybreak. I'm really eager to sell this phone. NYSC is this month biko.
still waiting.
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
zinachidi:
still waiting.

Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Zinachidi, you can see where it is written -SIM, and the second photo, where it was written SD CARD. The two slots are on the side of the Tablet, left hand side in particular.

I could have snapped full picture of the Tablet showing these SLOTS, but then you'll be unable to read the inscription SD CARD and SIM as the letters will now be too tiny to comprehend, so I brought the camera closer.

The Tablet is scratchless, bought it over 60k, box and charger are available. No issues whatsoever, selling because I'll be posted for NYSC and man need money.

#Selling.
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by jahstech: 12:18am On Nov 11, 2016
Funnicator:
Zinachidi, you can see where it is written -SIM, and the second photo, where it was written SD CARD. The two slots are on the side of the Tablet, left hand side in particular.

I could have snapped full picture of the Tablet showing these SLOTS, but then you'll be unable to read the inscription SD CARD and SIM as the letters will now be too tiny to comprehend, so I brought the camera closer.

The Tablet is scratchless, bought it over 60k, box and charger are available. No issues whatsoever, selling because I'll be posted for NYSC and man need money.

#Selling.
Your contact pls
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 11, 2016
Picture of the pack stating it's features. Powerful battery here hey.

Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Love conquers all.
Available.
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by zinachidi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Funnicator:

#Selling.
ok, cool.. I'll reach u.
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
zinachidi:
ok, cool.. I'll reach u.

Oga, I'm travelling-leaving Abakaliki on Monday/Tuesday to Uyo for school matters. Business should be handled quick/before then.
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
I'm back. Tablet is still clean and available. Selling fast..
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by drexel39(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Funnicator:
I'm back. Tablet is still clean and available. Selling fast..
lemme pay 30k
Re: Samsung Tab-e For Sale! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
drexel39:
lemme pay 30k

Sorry Sir. It's about 1month old and new one currently sells about 70k.

The Tab is faultless and issueless, NYSC calls on January and need bar desperately. That's only reason for sales.

(1) (Reply)

New Simba Bicycle / Fairly Used Nokia 5300 For Sale =n=18,000 + Fairly Used China Tv Phone =n=6000 / Used blackberry for sale: white BOLD 1 @ 25k, BOLD 2 @ 38k and TOUCH @ 58k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.