Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! (45505 Views)

The Lagos Light Rail Project: The Sights, The Feels And The Vibes / Update On The Lagos Light Rail, Eko Bridge Axis - Photos / The True State Of Lagos Light Rail Marina Axis - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by Boyooosa(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2016
Thats why its always good to be patient. Those arrested protesters will be like: 'Had I known?' 'where is my patience?'. hian!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by emmygzy(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2016
Lol. Something that will start from marina to okoko. E never even reach miletwo not to talk of Okoko. Propaganda. Fake picture. Theyve not even finished construction the bridges not to talk of the tracks.
Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by kayzat: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2016
omolayomi06:
if I may say Lagos government is even performing more than buhari government. abi I lie

Buhari's government is just a disappointment .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by shabakm: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2016
ipob may no like it

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2016
PaulIdu:
Ambode of Life !!!! .. Ambode exposing that dubious Fashola's incompetence daily
How? all this are continuation of fashola legacy and framework, government is continual
road wasn't built in a day

up Ambo up fashola up Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by osuofia2(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2016
they will soon dirty the train......
Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2016
PaulIdu:
Ambode of Life !!!! .. Ambode exposing that dubious Fashola's incompetence daily
How? all this are continuation of fashola legacy and framework, government is continual
Rome wasn't built in a day

up Ambo up fashola up Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by speakerraw(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2016
back2sender:

Thats why the 5%children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan and thier fedora cap republic brothers WANT TO CLAIM LAGOS.
WE WILL GIVE THEM THE SEA/LAGOON TO DEVELOP AND THEY TAKE IT BACK FROM THEM and PUSH DEM TO TOGO

" and Biafran Trump is the winner" E pain am!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by oyiboeru(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2016
aresa:
Propaganda. APC scam...
MUST YOU DISPLAY YOUR ........

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2016
I wonder why enugu and abia can't do something lyk this with all d billonaires tgey av....smh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2016
THIS PROJECT IS 100% REAL, IT WAS UNDER MY NOSE THEY STARTED THIS PROJECT, WHEN SHOPS WHERE DIMOLISHED AROUND ORILE SIDE, SOME OF MY FELLOW IGBO BROYHERS CALLED THE PROJECT A CHASE OF AIR, THANK GOD LAGOS DID NOT VOTE IN PDP, THE LAST TIME I GOT TO THE SAME AREA IT WAS JUST AS IF I WAS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. THE PROJECT HAVE REALLY GONE TOO FAR. THANK GOD FOR LAGOS APC. EKO ONI BAJE, OBA JE TI
PROUDLY IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
I hope this stuff gets to Ikorodu... Happy for Lagos men.

If some people hate finish, they will start thinking of how to develop their village.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by Maximus85(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
Donexy16:
Nice one. Lagos is fast turning into a modern city that can compete with the likes of Johannesbourg and Alexandria.

Our maintenance culture is my major problem. Some Lagosians are terribly dirty.
Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by shinebabe(f): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
omenka:
Op, if some folks drop dead here tonight, the blame wIll be put squarely on you!!!

Be guided.

You should know how the natering nabobs of negativism (apologies to NOI) hate seeing good stuffs like this.

Watch them start sumasaulting into my mentions (apologies to Anunty Modath) claiming im referring to them when in fact i didnt mention nobody. cheesy

Lol. But NOI does not own that phrase you used na. It was formed by a former American President's speech writer (forgotten his name). Google "natering nabobs of negativity"
Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
yomexp:
this na photoshop. lol

OK, U mean the photo of your shop or the shop where they sell photo. This one is a train Na grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by Keepshining(f): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
While some states are still crawling. Weldone Ambode!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by ogunsj: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
emmygzy:
Lol. Something that will start from marina to okoko. E never even reach miletwo not to talk of Okoko. Propaganda. Fake picture. Theyve not even finished construction the bridges not to talk of the tracks.
you know Lagos self? if breeze blow you enter Lagos try pass through mile two through orile to Marina, you go see say dem don finish that phase to be commissioned next month, December.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by balosunky(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Which network promo u dey use, Ode google who did 78.5% work of the light rail abi your data promo no fit google ni. Is because of people like you we never constant progress
PaulIdu:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by bams2999(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Thank PMB 4 good development

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by checkolatunji: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
PaulIdu:

Oloshi Jatijati. Like say him like Ambo!!!!

Na Fash project incase you no know. Ekwensu

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by kunyeo(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
PaulIdu:

Dont be ignorant .Fashola did 85% of the project . Lagos works on the basis of cooperation and continuity ,not competition.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by PaulIdu: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
checkolatunji:

Oloshi Jatijati. Like say him like Ambo!!!!

Na Fash project incase you no know. Ekwensu

I love Ambo so now go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by Wolfbrother(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
They should do an ajah to VI line so my car can rest abeg
Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by ventilation: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
danielconstant:
Waiting for when they would snap ajegunle n oshodi for the world to see....quote me saying there is good and life will migrate u there before 2017
Ogbeni this is not VI, it's Orile sari Iganmu, how is it better than Oshodi $ Ajegunle, your body de pepper you, embrace good news for once. undecided bloody retard.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by back2sender: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
speakerraw:

" and Biafran Trump is the winner" E pain am!
In your Dreams!!!
The people Trump will bundle out of america will be mostly BIAFRA, why? Because they are known for all kinds of CRIMINALITY and Majority dont have papers hiding ILLEGALLY in America, India, China, Vietnam, South africa and even common Benin republic.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by LastProphet: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Donexy16:
Nice one. Lagos is fast turning into a modern city that can compete with the likes of Johannesbourg and Alexandria.

hahahahaha, if u have ever been to joburg u wont have said this, there is still not less than 100 years of serious work before you dare talk like this
Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by muffyt05: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
PaulIdu:

You're such a dunce. This project was started,initiated and remains the brain child of Fashola. You can hate all you want but your hatered will always make you and your lots second fiddle to the progressive states. Awon omo ale jati jati

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by emmygzy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
ogunsj:
you know Lagos self? if breeze blow you enter Lagos try pass through mile two through orile to Marina, you go see say dem don finish that phase to be commissioned next month, December.
lol. Propaganda, commission wetin? Orile wey me dey stay.
Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by PaulIdu: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
muffyt05:

You're such a dunce. This project was started,initiated and remains the brain child of Fashola. You can hate all you want but your hatered will always make you and your lots second fiddle to the progressive states. Awon omo ale jati jati

Why couldn't he complete it in 8 years? Even the simple 35 km lekki Epe road that was tolled he couldn't complete , for 8 years Fashola couldn't fix any feeder road in Ikoyi and and VI, for 8 years the same Fashola couldn't third gate road of Lekki phase 1..for 8 years Fashola didn't fix Isaaac John In GRA Ikeja but now Ambode has fixed most of them in a year ..
Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by amadiwati(m): 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
impressive
Re: Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! by amadiwati(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
PaulIdu:

Why couldn't he complete it in 8 years? Even the simple 35 km lekki Epe road that was tolled he couldn't complete , for 8 years Fashola couldn't fix any feeder road in Ikoyi and and VI, for 8 years the same Fashola couldn't third gate road of Lekki phase 1..for 8 years Fashola didn't fix Isaaac John In GRA Ikeja but now Ambode has fixed most of them in a year ..

government is about continuity. it is to find out the exact duration of the project before concluding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

78-Year-Old Woman Stranded At Lagos Airport. Photo / Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? / Nigerian Birth Certificate Needed From The National Population Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.