Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,152 members, 7,946,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music (21013 Views)

Davido Reacts To Tekno Meeting Drake / Watch Video, Dog Dancing To Tekno Pana / Watch Video, Dog Dancing To Tekno Pana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by dayleke: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by talk2saintify(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
LOLZ SEE THE GUY FACE....HUNGRY DUN FINISH AM sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by yorex2011: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
If we were in a country that appreciated creativity, someone would get this guy, tooch up the marionette and include it in a music video. that be some crazy shit... have like 3 of these, one main and two backup dancing grin
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by MilesLamar(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nice
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by bigfather(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ipisi:
Watch lovely Old-Man Styled puppet dancing to TeKno's Monica Lover Lover Music (VIDEOS & PHOTOS)

As I was in the Teslism Balogun stadium recently to catch a game. Just right inside the stadium premises I caught up with this dude named Richard and his lovely Old-Man Styled puppet dancing to TeKno's Monica Lover Lover Music.

It was so interesting to watch as passers-by and children can't just help but stop to catch a glimpse of the dancing puppet. Some even started dropping some money for him.

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogIg5bKva2w

What a talent!!!

MAN must WACK !
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by macho44(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ipisi:
Watch lovely Old-Man Styled puppet dancing to TeKno's Monica Lover Lover Music (VIDEOS & PHOTOS)

As I was in the Teslism Balogun stadium recently to catch a game. Just right inside the stadium premises I caught up with this dude named Richard and his lovely Old-Man Styled puppet dancing to TeKno's Monica Lover Lover Music.

It was so interesting to watch as passers-by and children can't just help but stop to catch a glimpse of the dancing puppet. Some even started dropping some money for him.

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogIg5bKva2w

What a talent!!!

Give that man an Oscar for creativity. infolab.com.ng
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by longerthroat(m): 4:34am On Nov 10, 2016
RECESSION... bringing out the best/talent in Nigerians. Thanks to BUBU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These 10 Music Albums Did You Buy? (SEE LIST) / I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. / Elton John - Sacrifice - Mp3/mp4 Download + Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.