Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,363 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Prophecies And Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecies And Elections (794 Views)

2019 Elections: Obasanjo's Letter Can't Do Anything To Buhari - Senator Wakili / APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election / INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecies And Elections by SoliBayNG: 6:27am On Nov 09, 2016
With the way this election is going, just as we saw during the Nigerian one, it seems when these prophets say you have won, you should start weeping, because reverse is the case.

I love God, but if it's God that spoke, it will come true. That was the deal breaker, and that's when I knew Trump would triumph!

Anyway, I'm sat here, writing my list of what I want my friends and relatives to get for me, when coming with their one way ticket. cheesy
#MakeNigeriaGreatAgain

1 Like

Re: Prophecies And Elections by HtwoOw: 6:33am On Nov 09, 2016
I especially don't like the one with beard

1 Like

Re: Prophecies And Elections by olatade(m): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Prophecies And Elections by preetypam(f): 6:46am On Nov 09, 2016
i just hope they will mind their church and leave predictions for punters(i rep bet9ja)

3 Likes

Re: Prophecies And Elections by SoliBayNG: 6:48am On Nov 09, 2016
preetypam:
i just hope they will mind their church and leave predictions for punters(i rep bet9ja)

Exactly. That's what it is...predictions.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies And Elections by preetypam(f): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2016
SoliBayNG:
Exactly. That's what it is...predictions.
don't mind them i only pity those who believes them

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies And Elections by orunto27: 7:24am On Nov 09, 2016
all incorrect psephology.

(1) (Reply)

Prof Osinbajo Wife, Dolapo Osinbajo Pictured Harvesting Yam In Her Backyard Gard / Which One Do You Prefer To Crash? / Osinbajo Foresees Great Future For Nigeria At Annual Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.