Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,574 members, 7,944,737 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Wole Soyinka Should Transfer His Green Card To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Should Transfer His Green Card To Me (602 Views)

If Buhari Needs More Rest He Should Transfer Power Again / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wole Soyinka Should Transfer His Green Card To Me by Akkotto: 6:43am On Nov 09, 2016
The Soyinka that force Buhari on Nigerian wanted to force Hilary on America, the way things are going now Trump might win. Please that his green card i need am
Re: Wole Soyinka Should Transfer His Green Card To Me by cornoil(m): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2016
Clinton will be the president, our brother T.B Joshua has prophesied.
Re: Wole Soyinka Should Transfer His Green Card To Me by def111(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2016
cornoil:
Clinton will be the president, our brother T.B Joshua has prophesied.

T.B Joshua say him no say anything oh, as the results they favour Trump, T.B Joshua have denied saying that,
Re: Wole Soyinka Should Transfer His Green Card To Me by evilapc: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2016
supporters of APC, afonjas, almajiris, it seems Ipob don win for USA ..what can you zombies say?

Why do they change jan..jaw..eeds, to supporter of APC?

Also remember Ipob supported briexit. ..

Jan..jaw..eeds simply rigged the weak GEJ out because they had Obama support

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks / The Book Of Chanji, Chapter 20 From Verse 16 / How Tinubu’s Camp Caused Failure Of Preferred Candidate To Win APC Primary In On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.