Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,039 members, 7,966,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:19 AM

Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States (41137 Views)

Bolton Speaks On Being Sacked As Trump's National Security Adviser / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by pepigeorge(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2016
OBAMA AND HILARY gave us a dullard president. ......clinton must lose and go to prison cos of the hardship they caused in Nigeria for giving us a dull PMB
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Jayson1: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2016
asuo27:
Go and rest. cheesy grin

Does Trump know you?, Yeye!. cheesy
Lol, I guess you're a close relative of Hillary Clinton.

Fulfill the part of your deal baby and don't forget to kiss the ring.

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by blank(f): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Sorry to disappoint you. That amnesty was forced on him by democratic congress in lieu of securing the Mexican border. Reagan was the one flooding America inner cities with drugs to find the contras and Sandanistan war in El Salvador.

Forced or not, it was one of the biggest things that happened for some. Through those ones, they were able to file for others. I will reiterate, No other president has done it. For some people, it was a defining moment.
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2016
Jayson1:
Lol, I guess you're a close relative of Hillary Clinton.

Fulfill the part of your deal baby and don't forget to kiss the ring.
Ok!, you won. cheesy grin kiss Congratulation!.
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Jayson1: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2016
asuo27:
Ok!, you won. cheesy grin kiss Congratulation!.
Lol, i need a kiss.

A real kiss. wink
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Xflint(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2016
mayoor15:
Yes you can blame the yorubas, but ask yourself why fight to have another country and break one if not for hatred.
bros carefully read wettin dey guy type now. Please he was just giving an illustrations, an example. Nawa oooo
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Jayson1:
Lol, i need a kiss.

A real kiss. wink
You're wicked, you can't even say sorry to those of us crying...not fair. grin

Come and take the kiss.
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Lucasbalo(m): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2016
blank:

Forced or not, it was one of the biggest things that happened for some. Through those ones, they were able to file for others. I will reiterate, No other president has done it. For some people, it was a defining moment.
You have a point there but his atrocities is worse. The lottery visa helped more people than the amnesty. Think about that. Amnesty is one time thing and the visa lottery is being going on for about 17 years now if I am correct.
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by WILL888(m): 8:40am On Nov 09, 2016
IykeChukz:
Please sing it aloud...

President Donald Trump!

Go Trump!

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by emsquare(m): 8:40am On Nov 09, 2016
Wow!
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Godstraight(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2016
charlesklaus:
Abeg wey wole Soyinka wey talk say im go tear im passport or whatever if Trump win grin cheesy
really?,am interested oh,who nor wan go america?
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by greenermodels: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2016
slurryeye:

Puss.y grabbing aside, this man has said countless of things that will make an average contestant disqualified....America is more divided now....we will see where his presidency will take the country
there's still a probability of a Hilary win but I'm totally for trump, most immigrants are criminals, even here in Nigeria, immigrants from Niger, chad,Mali, Senegal etc are boko haram and Fulani militia.
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Jayson1: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2016
asuo27:
You're wicked, you can't even say sorry to those of us crying...not fair. grin

Come and take the kiss.
Lol, I don't say Sorry on "Trumpsday" maybe i will do that when Triumphant Trump is delivering his presidential speech.

Lol, come to the other room and give me the wet kiss. wink
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by youni(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2016
I keep telling people that what the media report does not usually happen in elections (especially U.S election). Now we can see Trump winning as opposed to speculations that Clinton will have it.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by slurryeye: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2016
greenermodels:
there's still a probability of a Hilary win but I'm totally for trump, most immigrants are criminals, even here in Nigeria, immigrants from Niger, chad,Mali, Senegal etc are boko haram and Fulani militia.

Technically, everybody in America are immigrants except the native Americans which are like 0.9% of the total population. Even Trump himself is a descendant of immigrants
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Victorynet1(m): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2016
This is so painful how can Trump win this election chai it supposed to be Clinton now
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by KAYD007(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2016
Johnnyessence:
As I always confirm my statement before this election started. Donald trump will win massively and he has win with huge margin. Trump breaks series of cycles in united state politics. Trump try a lot in this election. He show the moral that he is a leader and he behave that way. Good one from republican party[i][/i]. Hilary clinton should forget contesting any election again in her whole life. She has destroyed d political system In united state.she has answer series of charges of corruption that is been reported against him.

The Republican Party did not catapulted Donald Trump to the White House, Donald Trump took the Republican Party to the White House.
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by mayoor15(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2016
Xflint:
bros carefully read wettin dey guy type now. Please he was just giving an illustrations, an example. Nawa oooo
Illustrating with a tribe, its divisive
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2016
Jayson1:
Lol, I don't say Sorry on "Trumpsday" maybe i will do that when Triumphant Trump is delivering his presidential speech.

Lol, come to the other room and give me the wet kiss. wink
cheesy
I don't know where the other room is...let me ask Buhari. cheesy
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by hotwax: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by trichog: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2016
BODICE FASHION ACADEMY. Its a new fashion school located at 7b-1, Awudu Ekpekha boulevard street Lekki phase 1. If u want to learn anything fashion, makeup and beauty therapy courses,interior decoration, Accessories, shoes makings and bags. They have have got superb equipment from abroad and a very touche environment with well equiped trainers. Regisitration is on now. Call 08090388887 or 08052076440 for more info.
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by nbright: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2016
kaeforum:

Its not yet over the they re still counting votes.

Are they still counting votes?
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by nbright: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2016
franciskaine:
be careful.
why should I be careful?
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by charlesklaus(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Godgay:
really?,am interested oh,who nor wan go america?
grin
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by charlesklaus(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Imagine na UCL final nd TB Joshua prophesied dis
nonsense...na so boys ticket for cut...ur fada TB
Joshua....nvr play wit pple's emotions cry
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by justi4jesu(f): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Tolubory:

..............Que Sera Sera ......

What will be, will be. cheesy
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
America's presidency is in labour now. Few hours from now we shall know if it's a boy or a girl.
Its a boy!
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by promise10: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
olaskul:
My friend there's so much rigging going on now, especially in Florida but no matter what Hillary is winning this election.

I laugh in CHIBOK style!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by marian05m(f): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sai trump
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by OlaoChi: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
TINALETC3:
Wat abt TB Joshua's prophecy, cus am nt understanding undecided

lmao. bullshit prophet and his bullshit prophecy

the Simpsons season 11 episode 17. ..in 2000 predicted Trump will be president

a so called "prophet" got beat by a Chinese monkey

[img]http://www.japantimes.co.jp/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/f-elexmonkey-a-20161106-870x580.jpg[/img]
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Tolubory(m): 12:07am On Nov 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

What will be, will be. cheesy
Yes
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by 1Kaycee1(m): 12:16am On Nov 10, 2016
uchej11:
it's over for Hillary
Trusted data plan? Seriously!!!?? So, scamming people is what you do for a living? Hope your family members especially your mother knows what you do for a living.
uchej11:
it's over for Hillary
Trusted data plan? Seriously!!!?? So, scamming people is what you do for a living? Hope your family members especially your mother knows what you do for a living.
uchej11:
it's over for Hillary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Faking Heart Attack In 20 Restaurants To Avoid Paying Bill / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning / Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.