Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,146 members, 7,967,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:52 PM

Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results (91238 Views)

2016 US Election - Its Impact On Immigration Enforcement / US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins / US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by borntosuccess(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2016
the greatest news of d year
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by kennykane1(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by drnoel: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2016
Greenback:

i bet u educate yourself propely on minding your own goddamm bizness and leave other da vickyrotex baby and ppl to their own opinion..if you gat a problem with other ppl's success and victory,the longest river in the States is in Missisippi or better still,theres a lagoon in homeland lagos nig..u sure know what am saying? grin grin

and seun,whaddahell is with the arabic inscription of the new post page!? angry

Didn't call for the insults but I get ur fraustration. Likeke u so rightly said its ur own 4king business so remain in ur own ignorance. Smh
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by VLadipo: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2016
Congrats to Trump.

Countries like US, Russia, Nigeria dare not have female leaders.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by SycophanticGoat: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2016
davodyguy:
There's really no big deal in Trump winning this election. Of course we need a tough guy at the helms of the most powerful country in the world, to fight terrorists.

However, the implication of he becoming president is scary.

1) We thought the most powerful country in the world would elect a woman president. They just lost that opportunity.

2) Men are sexist, they may not want a woman to rule them.

3) America is deeply divided, with whites voting for one against the other.

4) Africa may be the biggest loser.

5) America Likely to lose super power status

If it was Bernie Sanders, he would have defeated Trump. America not just ready to allow a woman lead

Get ready for vendetta.

All Journalists that were against him, are in trouble.

All those that accused him of sexual assault are in soup.

Hillary Clinton may Go to jail

Get ready for vendetta.

Possibly all President Obama achieved are at risk of being upturned.

There may be a crack in NATO

Russia to gain more power and control over west, since Trump would never go against them

You think that everybody is as vindictive as the useless and senile old nepotism master called Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by blueskies(f): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2016
rom d percentage breakdown accordin to cnn, d percentage of white that voted was 70, for blacks 12percent, hispanics 11percent asians and other races 7percent. So can we say its as a result of d poor turn out of blacks that lead to victory of donald trump?or is dat their overall percentage population? because most blacks according to reports voted against him. I thought dey we're more than that
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by nickxtra(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Trump thank you so much for winning. Now my Uncle who has been in America since i was born without communicating but always active on facebook will be deported. lipsrsealed
Kai!
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by madapcmod: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2016
I want to see those Islamic Air heads nuked. Hahahahaha
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by drnoel: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

Obviously, we're not on the same page. You dont understand my point and I dont want to stress it.

You should understand my point, before you list out all of these. Like I said, I'm not here to talk about those things. I know the stories.

I followed all through the race. I never for once vouched for Him.

Well, I dont even need to argue this, I need to sleep.

"Maybe" I can buttress my point in the morning.

Its okay and really not necessarily to say the least. Good night
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Whytdot(f): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2016
History is about to be made yo!! Donald Trump being president will change a lot in the world
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by olusegunadex: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2016
I wish those who are going to get deported soon journey mercies back home. Y'all are welcome in advance.
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Yarduni: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2016
Sorry america, you guys got what you deserved. Now you will have to bear 4 years of endless torture.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by FBS: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2016
Polls of polls and predictions = ZERO!

People never always reveal their true thoughts.

US-Exit!
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Greenback: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2016
drnoel:

Didn't call for the insults but I get ur fraustration.

"Likeke"

u so rightly said its ur own 4king business so remain in ur own ignorance. Smh

easy men,easy,dont fidget there,why ur knees knocking..whats LIKEKE?! grin grin did i do hit u that bad? grin
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by waice6571: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2016
Can you now see the diffrece btwn the reasoning faculty of the Americans as against their Nigeria conterpart.

The same political propaganda that snatched the presidency for Buhari and his APC band of rouges was ineffrctive against the Americans.

Shame on every one that voted in evil change in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by tope777(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2016
I pray for someone following this thread, you shall TRIUMPH like TRUMP in Jesus Name, Amen!

Congrats! Donald.J.Trump

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by drnoel: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Greenback:

easy men,easy,dont fidget there,why ur knees knocking..whats LIKEKE?! grin grin did i do hit u that bad? grin

U and I know its typo error (from my 4king touchpad) so whats ya prob?
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Confirmed:the strategy of using celebrities to gain votes is an old one - out with the old in with the new
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by ElPhenomenal(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by kalushaiyke(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2016
marynPearl:
Trump!Trump!!! Come to think of this man,I never Liked nor knew he was gonna win.because,he was never politically oriented how could a biz man turned politician Overnight? Itz jst like voting for Dangote undecided.Well,Destiny always has its way...God works in a very Mysterious way too.Lessons to be Emulated by our naija Politicians:Put ahalt to all the empty promises...(APC )lipsrsealed.Did you hear wher Trump promise providing thousands jobs?Sigh Bt,Pls sir don't chase our naija pals over there home cry.Cos I'm planning of leaving here as well to com breathe America oxygen tongue embarassed
CONGRATULATIONS SIR Cheerz!
Fine girl don't worry you will get there. He can't send ppl home like that as long as you are legally staying
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Greenback: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2016
drnoel:

U and I know its typo error (from my 4king touchpad) so whats ya prob?
lolsss grin
am pretty sure u gonna say that to waec after they hit u with f9,huh?
grin
easy men,easy..take a deep breathe,hold it and exhale orally...goooood boy.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Bakbillz44(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2016
Ooooooooohhhhhhhh! T. B Joshua don fall my hands again lol!

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Iniesman: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2016
Mr trump kill all the Muslims as ur first act of president . kill buhari
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2016
martineinstein:
even europe will be smiling...its only uk and china this election wud affect

It won't really affect China bro..
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by drskyfly007(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Americans were simply tired of the status quo...Tired of the political dynasty ruling them over a decade...They just wanted a change...No choice than to vote Donald Trump who is not so loved by them...
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by drnoel: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Greenback:

lolsss grin
am pretty sure u gonna say that to waec after they hit u with f9,huh?
grin
easy men,easy..take a deep breathe,hold it and exhale orally...goooood boy.. grin grin

Talking from ur anus again right? Ur Intention to annoy me is not working. Suggest u take a stroll away. Cheers
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Ugosample(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2016
VLadipo:
Congrats to Trump.
Countries like US, Russia, Nigeria dare not have female leaders.
And why do you say so?
Sexist oshi cheesy
America will still have a female president in the nearest future...
We will see
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by Greenback: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2016
drnoel:

Talking from ur anus again right? Ur Intention to annoy me is not working. Suggest u take a stroll away. Cheers

LIKEKE...cheers grin
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by PresVA: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2016
What's with all these bad belle people thinking that Trump's win means deportation for Nigerians living there? SMH

better channel your bad belle somewhere else...
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by DONSMITH123(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2016
AreaFada2:

You're joking, right? cheesy grin

How do you know he has no papers? shocked

Some just didn't or couldn't invest in 9ja at the right time (when they were young enough) and have nothing to come back to. embarassed

i tell you. grin
Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by skywalker240(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2016
davodyguy:
There's really no big deal in Trump winning this election. Of course we need a tough guy at the helms of the most powerful country in the world, to fight terrorists.

However, the implication of he becoming president is scary.

1) We thought the most powerful country in the world would elect a woman president. They just lost that opportunity.

2) Men are sexist, they may not want a woman to rule them.

3) America is deeply divided, with whites voting for one against the other.

4) Africa may be the biggest loser.

5) America Likely to lose super power status

If it was Bernie Sanders, he would have defeated Trump. America not just ready to allow a woman lead

Get ready for vendetta.

All Journalists that were against him, are in trouble.

All those that accused him of sexual assault are in soup.

Hillary Clinton may Go to jail

Get ready for vendetta.

Possibly all President Obama achieved are at risk of being upturned.

There may be a crack in NATO

Russia to gain more power and control over west, since Trump would never go against them
You mean gay and abortion

Abegii Come follow me whack ELEPHANT PERPER SOUP jarre grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results by martineinstein(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2016
ollah1:

It won't really affect China bro..
trump earlier said all american companies will cease outsourcing their hardwares outside USA...dat means apple and other companies with factories in china will be affected

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Obama's Home After White House / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.