Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins (79471 Views)

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / What If Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by chigoziri2403(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
lastmessenger:
God
does God get involved in politics?
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
chigoziri2403:
Its still baffling to me, Upon all the support for Clinton, from everybody, she still lost with such margin, can't understand
I heard Clinton voted for trump.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by chigoziri2403(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
iamloyalty:

read my statement again.
I have, and I emphasize on devil being the hidden hand in the election
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by chimaicon(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
They should let that country rest and come and join us here, they are highly welcome...
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by lastmessenger: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
chigoziri2403:
does God get involved in politics?
yes
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by chigoziri2403(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
MrTruth4real:
I heard Clinton voted for trump.
bill or Hillary?
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by chigoziri2403(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
lastmessenger:
yes
prove it
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by lastmessenger: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
chigoziri2403:
prove it
Am not doing that
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by chigoziri2403(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
lastmessenger:
Am not doing that
you ain't sure
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by jomoh: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Whytelyon:

Why would there be War? Because Donald decided to rule America? grin there wouldn't be war.

Trump is dedicated to make America good again. No gays, no influx of people to corrupt them. You coming to the USA, you coming to do something decent. Else don't bother coming.

America isn't like this gone country amigos.

merits:
. Haba! What makes you say this?make I learn 4m u.

solexybadoo:
pls can u just tell me how this could lead to world war or the end of usa? Is clinton better or what?

Ganjafama:
No you are wrong. Trump's victory just saved the world from a third world war. Trump openly stated during his campaign that he likes Putin and wants to work work with him
Trump vowed to take America back to being a business haven instead of fighting needless wars.

You need to read about nostradamous prediction about the 3rd world war. I mean his predictions on events leading onto the 3rd world war. I once watched the documentary video which also included the 9/11 WTC bombings, the war in Syria. I watched another Christian video about the battle in mosul(IRAQ) long before the battle started.

Also Google the Simpson's shows about Donald trump and world trade center.

Y'all might say it's all conspiracy theories but when you compare the theories with the realities on ground. You might be surprised with what you'll find out.

If you think that was a conspiracy theory, lets consider the facts on ground.

He promised to stop funding NATO. If you don't know, the west has been using NATO to put a check on Russia, Iran and North Korea. So if he stops US funding of NATO, what then becomes of NATO.

He promised to withdraw U.S. troops from the south China sea which is keeping checks on China. He said the U.S. cannot be the police of the world.

He promised to withdraw U.S. troops from south Korea unless they pay more. What do you think N. Korea will do to S. Korea if that happens.

He said he will defeat Isis but stands against the offensive to push Isis out of Mosul in Iraq.

He promised to tear up the Iran nuclear deal, the supreme leader of Iran promised that Iran will light the fire to burn it. It simply means Iran don't care. If he tears the deal, Iran will go back to resume their nuclear program and will be unwilling to come back to the negotiation table. Israel and other western powers will get scared. It will hand the Iranians the initiative in future negotiations and it will be harder for the west to reach another agreement with Iran. The other option will be the use of force and we all know Russia, N. Korea, China and other allys won't fold their arms and watch the west bullying Iran.

I remember the words used by the narrator of the nostradamous video to describe the U.S.-Russia relationship -according to nostradamous- were "strange" and "unholy".

Now tell me what word you can use to describe the proposed Trump relationship below.

"Trump says he wants to work with Russia who is an ally of the Syrian government and Iran. Iran is a sworn enemy of Israel. Israel is a strong U.S. ally."

The republicans claim to be against homosexuals but tell me how the Bill legalising gay managed to get through the house of Rep and Senate that is controlled by the same republicans.

Now with the little I have analysed, if you think Trump will make the U.S. great again, you need to think twice or maybe you will need to get the story surrounding the Simpson's show on Donald Trumps presidency. Just Google "Donald trump's presidency according to the Simpson's show".

Everything about the American presidency has always been a set up. Its not about to change.

I wont even talk about how nearly impossible it is for a non military man or a non politician to win against well established politicians. Forget the story you're told in the media, everything is a set up.

With the way Trump has directed his campaign and his promised, there are only three options for him.
1. Push him programs to the limit and cause a lot of caos around the world.
2. Maitain status quo and continue with the democrats programs
3. Do nothing and drag the U.S. back rather than move forward.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by EternalTruths: 5:48am On Nov 12, 2016
jomoh:

You need to read about nostradamous prediction about the 3rd world war. I mean his predictions on events leading onto the 3rd world war. I once watched the documentary video which also included the 9/11 WTC bombings, the war in Syria. I watched another Christian video about the battle in mosul(IRAQ) long before the battle started.

Also Google the Simpson's shows about Donald trump and world trade center.

Y'all might say it's all conspiracy theories but when you compare the theories with the realities on ground. You might be surprised with what you'll find out.

If you think that was a conspiracy theory, lets consider the facts on ground.

He promised to stop funding NATO. If you don't know, the west has been using NATO to put a check on Russia, Iran and North Korea. So if he stops US funding of NATO, what then becomes of NATO.

He promised to withdraw U.S. troops from the south China sea which is keeping checks on China. He said the U.S. cannot be the police of the world.

He promised to withdraw U.S. troops from south Korea unless they pay more. What do you think N. Korea will do to S. Korea if that happens.

He said he will defeat Isis but stands against the offensive to push Isis out of Mosul in Iraq.

He promised to tear up the Iran nuclear deal, the supreme leader of Iran promised that Iran will light the fire to burn it. It simply means Iran don't care. If he tears the deal, Iran will go back to resume their nuclear program and will be unwilling to come back to the negotiation table. Israel and other western powers will get scared. It will hand the Iranians the initiative in future negotiations and it will be harder for the west to reach another agreement with Iran. The other option will be the use of force and we all know Russia, N. Korea, China and other allys won't fold their arms and watch the west bullying Iran.

I remember the words used by the narrator of the nostradamous video to describe the U.S.-Russia relationship -according to nostradamous- were "strange" and "unholy".

Now tell me what word you can use to describe the proposed Trump relationship below.

"Trump says he wants to work with Russia who is an ally of the Syrian government and Iran. Iran is a sworn enemy of Israel. Israel is a strong U.S. ally."

The republicans claim to be against homosexuals but tell me how the Bill legalising gay managed to get through the house of Rep and Senate that is controlled by the same republicans.

Now with the little I have analysed, if you think Trump will make the U.S. great again, you need to think twice or maybe you will need to get the story surrounding the Simpson's show on Donald Trumps presidency. Just Google "Donald trump's presidency according to the Simpson's show".

Everything about the American presidency has always been a set up. Its not about to change.

I wont even talk about how nearly impossible it is for a non military man or a non politician to win against well established politicians. Forget the story you're told in the media, everything is a set up.

With the way Trump has directed his campaign and his promised, there are only three options for him.
1. Push him programs to the limit and cause a lot of caos around the world.
2. Maitain status quo and continue with the democrats programs
3. Do nothing and drag the U.S. back rather than move forward.

The greatest problem facing Africans especially Nigerians is our bad attitude not to consult our creator concerning His views on all matters

I don't know your faith, but please ask the almighty His view concerning Trump and you will be shocked that He is the better person.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by jomoh: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
EternalTruths:

The greatest problem facing Africans especially Nigerians is our bad attitude not to consult our creator concerning His views on all matters

I don't know your faith, but please ask the almighty His view concerning Trump and you will be shocked that He is the better person.

bhwuhahahaha

Is that your final answer?

Honestly you're a clown.

Let me ask you and I expect a more direct answer from you.

Did Americans consult the creator before electing Donald Trump?

Did the Germans consult the creator before following Hitler?

Did the Egyptians consult their creator before following pharaohs.

All leaders get to their lofty positions by the grace of God and his ultimate approval but does that make All of them great leaders?

Whether you like to accept or not, Satan is a leader to some people because God allowed him instead of distroying him but does that make him a good leader.

Finally, don't lecture me about spirituality or you might be surprised what I know.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Michellla(f): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
wristbangle:

It beyond words to describe how much I miss u. Long time dear cool
awee smileysmiley
how have you been faring??
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by wristbangle: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Michellla:
awee smileysmiley
how have you been faring??

Am good and you dear? cool
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Michellla(f): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
wristbangle:

Am good and you dear? cool
gooood
aint seeing much of you on here either
busy much?
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by wristbangle: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Michellla:
gooood
aint seeing much of you on here either
busy much?

Yes. So occupied of recent. I guess u are as well.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Michellla(f): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
wristbangle:

Yes. So occupied of recent. I guess u are as well.
yepp but its da holidays now so free
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by wristbangle: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Michellla:
yepp
but its da holidays now so free

That's nice. Seems u are not in naija.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Michellla(f): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
wristbangle:

That's nice. Seems u are not in naija.
lol I am actually
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by wristbangle: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Michellla:
lol I am actually

Eh ehn! ehn! I may ask, are u a student or an employed graduate?
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Michellla(f): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
wristbangle:

Eh ehn! ehn! I may ask, are u a student or an employed graduate?
i'm a stud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Dead Man Screams In Pain As He Is Cut In The Leg During Embalming (Pix) / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) / Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.