Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock Today (14178 Views)

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock Today by alfredo4u(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nija with low mentality......dose insulting and abusing baba...the tunda that will kill u guys just left USA.
Re: Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock Today by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
Only illiterates, unreserved, unprunned, unfuturistic and antiprogressive elements, lazy hands and heads and counter productive and uninventive minds will take an antagonistic and opposition ground to Buharri. With Buharri I stand all the way.
Wait for Buharri to go to farm and bring the yam to your door step and to run errands in a vegetable market for u. Lazy youths. wake up and don't waste your life away like an Okada trying to over take a dangote trailer on the high way. Its Obvious that a drowning man will always endeavor to clutch at a straw. wait till the dollar is #1,000 naira so that you can blame it on Buharri for not giving u jobs or for not going to farm or for not allowing in d imported chicken and rice and unnecessary commodities that serves as drain pipes that futherly caves in d naira. ill educated rants
Re: Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock Today by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
alfredo4u:
Nija with low mentality......dose insulting and abusing baba...the tunda that will kill u guys just left USA.
my brother u make sense die. u too much
Re: Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock Today by rabex123(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
eezeribe:
The way Bubu takes pictures of himself presiding over FEC meeting, it is like the most important achievement of his administration...

When OBJ, YARADUA and GEJ were in office, They were not spamming our eyes with FEC meeting pictures like Bubu is doing..

You can quote me but I won't see it cos I only visit a post once
So u mean he takes these pictures himself then send them to news agencies..u need help.
Re: Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock Today by billyG(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Buhari ...so presidential. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock Today by 1Kaycee1(m): 12:07am On Nov 10, 2016
uchej11:
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
uchej11:
uchej11:
Trusted data plan? Seriously!!!?? So, scamming people is what you do for a living? Hope your family members especially your mother knows what you do for a living.
Re: Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock Today by 1Kaycee1(m): 12:31am On Nov 10, 2016
uchej11:
The guy selling this data plan is a scammer. Nobody should do anything with him. I still don't know why he is still on nairaland. where are our Mods
uchej11:
The guy selling this data plan is a scammer. Nobody should do anything with him. I still don't know why he is still on nairaland. where are our Mods
uchej11:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Dogara Did Not Brief The House Of Reps On Buhari’s Health – House Leader / "It's Either Restructuring Or Referendum" - Ezeife / Fg’s Failure To Compensate Boko Haram’s Members Escalated Insurgency – OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.